2021 on top, 2020 on bottom:
1613777761296.png

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony
Hmm. Hopefully its just the pictures but I was hoping for something a little closer to its original british racing green

aston2.jpg

That green on their F1 car has a really odd hue to it. Hopefully it's just the studio lighting. I REALLY wanna see that car out in some daylight.
This is the green I was hoping for. Not discount petronas green

Reactions: IDAFC21

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Or Russian now that I think about it lol
Yeah, it's the Russian flag colors. I guess with one of their main sponsor being Uralkali, they had to. Need to lose that troublesome driver and pair up some experienced talent with young Schumi.

We've got Bahrain coming up in three weeks. Can't wait.

Reactions: IDAFC21

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
So, things just got interesting at HAAS. If the WADA (World Anti-Doping Authority) has its way, Mazepin is considered and athlete and banned from competition until 2023.

Turn on ad-blcokers for jalopnik:

At the article points out, those are Russian federation colors, not those of the main sponsor. And sadly, play a "where's Waldo" for the United States of America flag. Hint, look just above the floor pan, in monochrome:
1614976414148.png

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Good comment on the Motorsport.com site:
As long as the Russian GP remains on the calendar, the FIA, F1, and WADA don't have a leg to stand on. Note that the site of the Russian GP is the same as the site for the offenses that the Russian sports federations are primarily being punished for (Sochi). So, it is the absolute height of hypocrisy to force Haas to change this livery and allow the GP in Sochi to proceed.

Thread Info