Sports 🏎️ Official Formula 1 Thread

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
What I am curious about, and they touched on it but I don't think they got a definite answer is, what about the parts limits? Meaning power unit, trans, etc. Do those count against Albon? Are they going to swap all of Albon's components to the other chassis?

Either way, it shows that Williams doesn't have confidence in Sargeant. Bet a lot of Americans are pissed that the only US driver has to sit this one out for someone else's mistake.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
jess hawkins? I do like her. Need less stroll and more her
You know her by name?

Tv Show Wow GIF by HULU

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
just finishing up FP3. Gonna try and quali up tonight, but we'll see how much consciousness I have left in me
I have 10 minutes left in P3. I started watching with the F1TV audio feed, then got tired of listening to Alex Jacque...so went to Sky F1 and it went back 20 minutes. Too lazy to fast-forward, and Crofty is an idiot.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
You know Sainz should have an advantage now that he's minus 1 appendix.

I wonder do they have to weight to the car? In the real world an appendix doesn't weigh much, but in the F1 world thats gotta be worth at least half a tenth :ROFLMAO:
There is a minimum weight for drivers and cars. That way drivers aren't forced to eating two leaves of iceberg lettuce a week to keep their weight down, giving them an advantage. In turn, they lowered the minimum weight of the car to compensate. Which is why some teams are scraping the paint off of the cars, since they can't get the car's weight low enough to reach that new [minimum] level.

Thread Info