OMFG KANYE IS BACK! *SHORT BALLERASS FILM INSIDE* 1080p

BillyBru

FoodHead
Apr 29, 2008
SO I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A REALLY LONG TIME FOR KANYE TO COME OUT WITH HIS ALBUM (WHAT FAN HASN'T?). THIS IS LIKE A LEAK FOR THE ALBUM BUT IN MOVIE FORM. KANYE IS DOIN IT HUGGGGEEEEE! end caps(yes that was necessary) This is a really good movie up until the ending of the song "runaway" which features some ballerinas doin the damn thang. It's boring and downhill from there. Kanye has come from autotuned 808's and Heartbreaks and taylor swift incidents to coming back to being one of the hottest artists ever. Watch it in 1080p its great! Enjoy the Movie!

If you're going to be an asshole don't bother posting! be respectful to others music choices. thanks enjoy!

[YOUTUBEHD]Jg5wkZ-dJXA[/YOUTUBEHD]

ps. music (hip-hop) is my 2nd passion behind food...thats why I get excited haha.

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
first off to say that he has anything to do with the production or conception of music videos is a large stretch... plus the music video is going the way of the cassette tape and VHS so a good video isnt worth very much anymore.... and with that his beats arent created by just him.... he, just like any other artist has a producer and writer to actually create everything he gets credit for. his lyrics are very period specific, that is to say they will not hold the same passion in 2 years, 5 years etc... i am willing to bet if his record company didnt pay the radio stations and mtv to play his bullshit that he would have vanished like a fart in the wind long ago

BillyBru

FoodHead
Apr 29, 2008
I think that music videos are here to stay, they just aren't on mtv or vh1 as much as they used to be because of stupid reality shows, they've gone to more towards the internet. Kanye has hundreds of millions of views on his official videos. As well as many other artists of any genre.

I slightly agree with you on production he doesn't do IT ALL, but has a HUGE part of them and produces most of his tracks. he got noticed by producing H to the Izzo by Jay-Z, one of Jays most popular songs. need I say more?

I think his lyrics are one of the best around, most of the garbage you hear on the radio has no passion to it at all. you're making him sound like hes milli vanilli :rofl:

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
yall are pretty judgmental. the video is kinda cool. period specific? who the hell cares! this isn't some rock or classical crap you'll want to listen to 20+ years from now - nor will most other music of the same genre be. Jus sayin.

have you ever seen or heard Kanye outside of his music?
He's an egotistical little crybaby, and obviously deserves most of the hate he receives.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info