SYP you should have sold me the SHO!!!

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
Well after weeks of trying to meet up with SYP to buy THE SHO off him. I finally gave up and moved on. Although I am not to sad. I picked up this fine piece of automotive engineering off CL for cheaper then I would have bought the SHO for :noes:. Finally took it out today after fixing a few things. A few more things to go. But nothing major. It sure is fun.

M3-1.jpg

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
cheaper than what you offered me?

something has to be wrong with the e36 then..

She needs a little work. But nothing that is stopping me from driving it. I as well have been known to find really good deals on cars :s00ls:. Just sold my 540i wagon today which I picked up for $3500. Lets just say it went for a lot more. Just have to scour the Internet hourly to find those deals .:bigthumb:

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
now that makes sense why you lowballed me ;)

congrats on the purchase

Heck yeah. But in all honesty. I in the end came up to right below your full asking price. And if I would have drove the car. Probably would have just gave you the 4k. But it was obvious you were not ready to sell. Maybe in 5 months we can meet up again

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
yea.. today was the first day i had her out.. SUPER paranoid with the rain.. FUUUUUUU

drove good though, just how i left her, other than a high-pitch noise in the speaker because of the 2ga. power cable i ran from the trunk/engine bay for the newly installed trunk-mounted battery

You prolly already know this, but to fix that you just need to run your speaker wires on the opposite side of the car.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Nice score! My neighbor had a super charged (Venom kit?) E36. I always told him if he sold it I wanted first crack at it. Well he gave it to his daughter's boyfriend. He wrapped it around a tree shortly afterwards. I was so pissed. lmao

So that means syP has the SHO for sale still? I have not seen it in person. But the pics and description online makes me drool. And I need a 4 or 6cyl car. hmmmm

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
Nice score! My neighbor had a super charged (Venom kit?) E36. I always told him if he sold it I wanted first crack at it. Well he gave it to his daughter's boyfriend. He wrapped it around a tree shortly afterwards. I was so pissed. lmao

So that means syP has the SHO for sale still? I have not seen it in person. But the pics and description online makes me drool. And I need a 4 or 6cyl car. hmmmm

Thanks. As far as SYP. Not sure. I was certainly trying to buy it. But he gave me some excuse about the wind blowing outside so he could not take it out :smile: j/k SYP. I honestly still think he loves it and is attached to it. Just my 2 cents.

Thread Info