New 2015 Fiesta ST - Thanks John "The Beast" @ AP Ford

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
Let me just start this thread by thanking John at Al Piemonte Ford. This had to be one of the easiest car transactions I have been part of. I went to John with a very specific request. I wanted a new Oxford White 2015 Fiesta ST. And yes I wanted white only. Little did I know that these little Fiesta ST's are hard to come by especially in the color combination I wanted. John was able to track one down 250 miles away and make a trade so I could get this car. Not only did he track the car down I was able to get a little more optioned car (nav,sunroof) for the original agreed upon price!From start to finish it was a pleasure to work with John and I definitely would refer him to anyone I know looking for a automotive purchase.

I just picked it up late last night from the dealer. So have not done much yet. First thing on the list will be tint and tune :s00ls: Here are a couple pictures. Not the greatest quality but its a start. Maybe I am the first Fiesta ST here!!

The car is actually very fun to drive in its stock form. Yes its not for drag racing. This is just a fun daily driver to enjoy and maybe take to the autobahn. :ford:

rear_zpsaxs8ozkr.jpg

side_zps7j6tf65q.jpg

front_zpshc9dzwh2.jpg

inside_zps7hvdjagh.jpg

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
Awesome ride. As much as I want one of these, and it's really bad. I do need a truck. I complain that my Patriot is to small right now. This is more fun but smaller.
Congrats on the pick up though. I'd do a white one for sure.

I completely understand. Luckily we have another vehicle the wife drives that has 3 rows for when we needs tons of space. The wife calls it the clown car. I can fit my two kids and her in it. I am 6'4 and kids are 11 and 7 years old. She is reminded off clowns stuffed into a mini or something at a circus. Honestly I am comfortable in it.

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
Did you shop this against the Focus or were you all in on the Party?

20120310_133552_zpse73e178a.jpg

I actually owned a non ST focus for 3 years. So I was familiar with a lot of aspects of that vehicle. I mainly went went with Fiesta as I enjoy the styling and the lighter weight vehicle. But really the man factor was I wanted a very low payment. Something I could not obtain in the Focus ST.

FIST TAGTA

Regular
Apr 15, 2015
Pingree Grove
Nice! Any mods as of yet?

Car is Cobb "stage 1" which is basically just a tune and a drop in filter.

I've also got a BOV on the car for the ricey side of me lol. In the future I'd like to do springs and a front splitter. Oh and I've got an exhaust because this little 1.6 likes to make crackles and pops.

The car is a blast, I've had mine almost a year now and have put close to 20k miles on mine. You'll definitely enjoy yours!

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
Car is Cobb "stage 1" which is basically just a tune and a drop in filter.

I've also got a BOV on the car for the ricey side of me lol. In the future I'd like to do springs and a front splitter. Oh and I've got an exhaust because this little 1.6 likes to make crackles and pops.

The car is a blast, I've had mine almost a year now and have put close to 20k miles on mine. You'll definitely enjoy yours!

Stage 1 worth it? You feel any difference? I was looking at stage III but damn almost 3k....