New 2015 Fiesta ST - Thanks John "The Beast" @ AP Ford

blueoval4life

Donating Member
Reaction score
Let me just start this thread by thanking John at Al Piemonte Ford. This had to be one of the easiest car transactions I have been part of. I went to John with a very specific request. I wanted a new Oxford White 2015 Fiesta ST. And yes I wanted white only. Little did I know that these little Fiesta ST's are hard to come by especially in the color combination I wanted. John was able to track one down 250 miles away and make a trade so I could get this car. Not only did he track the car down I was able to get a little more optioned car (nav,sunroof) for the original agreed upon price!From start to finish it was a pleasure to work with John and I definitely would refer him to anyone I know looking for a automotive purchase.

I just picked it up late last night from the dealer. So have not done much yet. First thing on the list will be tint and tune :s00ls: Here are a couple pictures. Not the greatest quality but its a start. Maybe I am the first Fiesta ST here!!

The car is actually very fun to drive in its stock form. Yes its not for drag racing. This is just a fun daily driver to enjoy and maybe take to the autobahn. :ford:

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Congrats! I love these.

[MENTION=4923]The Beast[/MENTION] ftw.

jason05gt

Reaction score
Nice car.

Had a similar experience with John. Good guy. As recent customers we should ask to demo a GT350 when they come in

blck10th

Reaction score
[MENTION=4923]The Beast[/MENTION] has a tint guy.couple people here used that guy and the work is definitely quality

FIST TAGTA

Reaction score
Awesome choice! Maybe I'll see you around. I've got a 2015 FiST as well!

jason05gt

Reaction score
[MENTION=4923]The Beast[/MENTION] has a tint guy.couple people here used that guy and the work is definitely quality
I had my Edge's front windows tinted and my brother had his Z06 front windows tinted by his guy. I've had multiple cars tinted and it's the best job I've seen.

Outlaw

Reaction score
Awesome! Congrats. Victor Ford had a blue one in their showroom when I was buying my truck. I was pissed it wasn't outside, I wanted to drive it to see what they're all about. Seem like a fun little DD.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
Awesome! Congrats. Victor Ford had a blue one in their showroom when I was buying my truck. I was pissed it wasn't outside, I wanted to drive it to see what they're all about. Seem like a fun little DD.
Highly rotatable, more so than the Focus ST.

P40E

Reaction score
Track day coming up . [MENTION=11102]Venomous SRT[/MENTION]

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
Reaction score
Awesome ride. As much as I want one of these, and it's really bad. I do need a truck. I complain that my Patriot is to small right now. This is more fun but smaller.
Congrats on the pick up though. I'd do a white one for sure.

blueoval4life

Donating Member
Reaction score
Awesome ride. As much as I want one of these, and it's really bad. I do need a truck. I complain that my Patriot is to small right now. This is more fun but smaller.
Congrats on the pick up though. I'd do a white one for sure.
I completely understand. Luckily we have another vehicle the wife drives that has 3 rows for when we needs tons of space. The wife calls it the clown car. I can fit my two kids and her in it. I am 6'4 and kids are 11 and 7 years old. She is reminded off clowns stuffed into a mini or something at a circus. Honestly I am comfortable in it.

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
Did you shop this against the Focus or were you all in on the Party?

blueoval4life

Donating Member
Reaction score
Did you shop this against the Focus or were you all in on the Party?

I actually owned a non ST focus for 3 years. So I was familiar with a lot of aspects of that vehicle. I mainly went went with Fiesta as I enjoy the styling and the lighter weight vehicle. But really the man factor was I wanted a very low payment. Something I could not obtain in the Focus ST.

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
Donating Member
Reaction score
White is right on these. Love it!

GLIGTO

Coyote Nut Swinger
Reaction score
Great choice very nice! I actually drove these back to back with the Focus ST and I preferred the Fiesta. Such an amazingly fun car to drive, you really just need to drive it to believe it.

blueoval4life

Donating Member
Reaction score
Great choice very nice! I actually drove these back to back with the Focus ST and I preferred the Fiesta. Such an amazingly fun car to drive, you really just need to drive it to believe it.
Agreed. The more I drive it the more I love it.

Xfirez51

Fast BoyZ of IllinoiZ
Reaction score
I believe that was the same assessment Top Gear had when they drove the Fiesta. A little go kart.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
The shorter wheelbase really makes it rotate compared to the Focus.

I'd take a Fiesta ST over a BRZ any day of the week.

Now, you need the GTX2867R turbo swap kit for it. :)

FIST TAGTA

Reaction score
Nice! Any mods as of yet?
Car is Cobb "stage 1" which is basically just a tune and a drop in filter.

I've also got a BOV on the car for the ricey side of me lol. In the future I'd like to do springs and a front splitter. Oh and I've got an exhaust because this little 1.6 likes to make crackles and pops.

The car is a blast, I've had mine almost a year now and have put close to 20k miles on mine. You'll definitely enjoy yours!

blueoval4life

Donating Member
Reaction score
Car is Cobb "stage 1" which is basically just a tune and a drop in filter.

I've also got a BOV on the car for the ricey side of me lol. In the future I'd like to do springs and a front splitter. Oh and I've got an exhaust because this little 1.6 likes to make crackles and pops.

The car is a blast, I've had mine almost a year now and have put close to 20k miles on mine. You'll definitely enjoy yours!
Stage 1 worth it? You feel any difference? I was looking at stage III but damn almost 3k....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom