Quest for MO PAH & Handling!!!!! My Cobra Build **UPDATE** January 4, 2016 (Page 16)

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Quest for MO PAH & Handling!!!!! My Cobra Build **UPDATE** January 4, 2016 (Page 16)

FULL BUILD DETAILS START ON PAGE 5 OF THREAD

I started embarking on a journey late last year to do a blower build on the Cobra and here is the end result! I had a completed total build thread, but I ended up accidentally deleting it. :picard: I will have that thread tied into this one when we recover it. I put together this kit myself and built it in my garage over the past couple of months. The only things I did not touch were the welding and the tune. Here is the mod list.....

Paxton Novi 2000 Kit w/ 3.5" Pulley
- Anderson Power Pipe
- High Flow Performance 300 LPH Fuel Pump
- 60 lbs. Siemens Deka Injectors
- SCT BA5000 Slot Style MAF (3" Tube/Blow Through & IAT Wired into MAF)
- 31" x 12" x 4" Intercooler with 3" Piping
- Vortech Mini Race Bypass Valve (Vented to Atmosphere)
- NGK TR6 gapped at 0.018"
- Screamin' Demon Coil Packs
- IMRC's Deleted
- EGR Deleted
- SAI (Secondary Air Injection) Deleted
- BBK Longtubes w/ Off Road H-Pipe and Flowmaster Catback Dumped
- 4.10 Gears
- 180 Degree Thermostat

I have to give HUGE thanks to:

- Mook, Eagle, Bru, Chim Richalds, ZXMustang, E, and utryd2 for all of their support and help along the way!

- Nick and Speed Inc. for doing awesome welding work once again! @Nick@SpeedInc [MENTION=3559]School Boy[/MENTION]

- Hans at Dean's Performance for helping out with the car and providing his dyno. [MENTION=3093]hans@deansperformance[/MENTION]

- Bob at Kurgan Motorsports for putting a badass tune on my ride remotely from almost 1,000 miles away!

D71_0536.jpg

D71_0534.jpg

D71_0530.jpg

D71_0528.jpg

D71_0525.jpg

D71_0524.jpg

D71_0523.jpg

D71_0518.jpg

D71_0504.jpg

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Sick!

now please get rid of those bullitts and your car will be perfect lol

I love the Bullits on the car, but that could be in my plans in the near future!

Nice Cobra, great job on the build it's very clean. Does that paint shine like that all the time, dam glass finish. Mo Powa yum...Boost, now time to tear up track.

Thanks Kurt, the paint does look like that most of the time. That was after sitting out in the rain too and not being touched. :lmao: It is in desperate need of a detail though, lots of swirls.

Oh man, and here I thought you would see the light and put a 3800 in it

Pretty sick regardless ;-)

Thank Kevin! The 3800 swap was being planned, but it ended up being too much money after being budgeted out.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Racing @ the 1/2 right?

Yes sir, on Sunday!

In the rain? Not touched? Get out of here. You didn't go to your trunk full of quick detailer? Looked clean to me.

Dead serious, I dropped the car off at Dean's on Tuesday and did not see it until Thursday evening at 9PM. By that time it was already strapped to the rollers!