Quest for MO PAH & Handling!!!!! My Cobra Build **UPDATE** January 4, 2016 (Page 16)

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I have a nice set of Grand Prix wheels that would spice that baby up

I'd rather soak my car in gas and toss a match at it than disgrace it with GP wheels.

Don't touch those wheels they look great!! The build looks perfect, enjoy this as is. You can't make everybody happy on a forum especially this one.

So,, Jim you gonna take this to the track? I want to be in on waun before the DSR crew finds out and invites you to a gang rape in your honor.

I honestly love these wheels and if I go to anything else it will be some big $$ wheels like CCW SP500's.

I am not sure when I am hitting up the track, but I will make you when I set a date you are invited Kurt!

03/04 cobra wheels!!!!!

See my post above Nick!

I would have gapped you with the Vette.

No fucks given about what your Vette would have done. What no nice words to say to a clean build? And I am the one that only swings off of a single car manufacturer? GTFO you ***!

And then.... TURD GEN! :run:

I will put a red stripe down that shitty looking evergreen heap and make it looks like Christmas.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Look'n good!

Boost is addicting. Good luck dealing with it. haha

I see who ever did your dyno used STD and not SAE corrected #s.

STD numbers are about 2.6% higher.

When ever anyone gets their car dyno'd there Han's just ask and he will give you all the data from your runs. We always bring a USB memory stick with us. Han's puts all the pulls on the memory stick for you. Then you can download the software right off DynoJet's website. So you can set up graphs with any of the data on the files. You can compare run over run and so on. It is very helpful.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Look'n good!

When ever anyone gets their car dyno'd there Han's just ask and he will give you all the data from your runs. We always bring a USB memory stick with us. Han's puts all the pulls on the memory stick for you. Then you can download the software right off DynoJet's website. So you can set up graphs with any of the data on the files. You can compare run over run and so on. It is very helpful.

Thanks Pratt! No shit it is addicting, I want to plant my foot in it constantly because the way the car pulls/sounds makes me smile ear to ear.

:trollface:

With the power levels I am at on my stock bottom end, I want things to last at least a couple of years before having to rebuild the car. Not to mention my clutch and trans will be buckling under the pressure in time as well!

Xfirez51

Fast BoyZ of IllinoiZ
Jan 1, 2013
Northwest Chicagoland
Look'n good!

I was curious if it had anything to do w FI rather than an NA motor. I just did my own dyno runs this week on a Dynojet. Been using Winpep7 for several years to analyze runs and do compares since I do my own tuning. I try to go to the same dyno for comparatives although sometimes, like this last time it wasn't possible given the time constraints I had and Speed Inc. had.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
No fucks given about what your Vette would have done. What no nice words to say to a clean build? And I am the one that only swings off of a single car manufacturer? GTFO you ***!

I will put a red stripe down that shitty looking evergreen heap and make it looks like Christmas.

Where's the clean build? You bolted on a blower.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I put on headers once, same skill set.

I put together a combo that works really well together from the MAF to the fuel pump, did not cut any corners, fabbed up all of my intercooler piping, wired in a few things, clearanced a few areas on the motor, cut into the car where needed, etc...

If you can show me one place where you can buy my setup sold as a kit "off of the shelf" and bolt it up with zero modifications then you would be right.

Truth is you are being a hater and for what reason I do not know.

Where's the love?

Kasky is just a miserable fuck that hates on anything Ford becuase he swings off of GM too much.

Thread Info