Quest for MO PAH & Handling!!!!! My Cobra Build **UPDATE** January 4, 2016 (Page 16)

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Very nice....gonna need some land.:headbang:

Twisted Sister is gonna need land?!?!?! :noes:

Very nice! Enjoy it!

Thanks Wolfe!

Fucking Sweeeet ride Mann, enjoy

Thanks Spivitz!

Nice congrats on the numbers, I like those rims

Thanks 1quick! I am not sure why the rims get hate sometimes. The guys over on SVT Performance hate them too. :rofl:

It's crazy how even at the end of the graph, the horsepower is still climbing.

Yeah this is a big boy blower that is not even in its efficiency range yet. She likes to build boost!

car fuckin looks/sounds good man
pics are fkn perfect..nice build for everyone involved,should be a fun summer.

cheers man

Thanks for the props bud! Dan Joy does take sick pics!

The car looks sick and sounds awesome! Congrats on the numbers and great job on the install! Enjoy the new found power! :toast:

Thanks Mike, need to give you that ride!

One of my favorite SN95's. I had no idea you were going blown. Excellent decision.

High Five, congrats on getting blown.

Thanks Angel!

Sweet set up!

Thanks Chris!

Looks fuckin awesome dude!!

Thanks Rich!

455whp

godamnit i'm out.

:fu:

i have the weirdest boner.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lookin good! :bigthumb:

Thanks Sworn!

Nice, you should do the coil conversion to clean up them plug wires

I wanted to do the COP conversion, but I already exceeded my budget for the build as expected, so I did not. Definitely in the future plans!

UWISHU1

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2004
Hanover Park
Deep Dish 95 Cobra R

Do you have any suggestions?

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

Limey

Addict
Jan 11, 2010
Quote:Originally Posted by IZZy View Post
I just think bullitts look better on GT's, the wheels are nice they just dont belong IMO

Do you have any suggestions?

I have always liked these On Mustangs like your Body Style, But if you kept yours Just do like the rest of the world and plasti dip the spokes black it would look nice against the red and if you get bored with that look Just peel it back off.

fresh.jpg

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007

No thank you, those are not enticing at all.

Quote:Originally Posted by IZZy View Post
I just think bullitts look better on GT's, the wheels are nice they just dont belong IMO

I have always liked these On Mustangs like your Body Style, But if you kept yours Just do like the rest of the world and plasti dip the spokes black it would look nice against the red and if you get bored with that look Just peel it back off.

fresh.jpg

I would entertain going for some deep dish back chrome Mach1 wheels on my car. There is no way I am going 2 tone on the wheels I have now. I was looking for suggestions better than replica Ford wheels.

Thread Info