• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

FINALLY. Got my vette! :)

Bones

Don't call me late for dinner!!!
Dec 29, 2009
Nw Burbs
still working on a video. that won't happen for a while because my comp is f'd up lately. I only have the laptop to to use. But I have video of my car being delivered off of Stasek's vette trailer, I asked for them to deliver the car that way, just thought it would be cool and funny to watch the neighbors stare. :)

I love my C6 Z51, car is THE SHIT, god are these cars fun.

IMG_1205-1.jpg

IMG_1204-1.jpg

IMG_1200-1.jpg

IMG_1199-1.jpg

IMG_1198-1.jpg

some goodies that came with my purchase, wouldn't say they were exactly free but haha...

IMG_1189.jpg

IMG_1192.jpg

Slolane

Who's The Masta!?!
Mar 27, 2009
Hoffman Estates
would this so happen to be the 2007 with 3k miles on the clock? if so i was there when the original owner (which was a police officer) was trading it in for a c6 grand sport..verry sharp and clean car..congrats !!:h5:

EDIT: just saw your signature..might of been a 2005 not sure..guess it depends how many miles are on the clock

Bones

Don't call me late for dinner!!!
Dec 29, 2009
Nw Burbs
That is the exact one I would have gotten. Black z51 with 6spd and light on all other options. Mods? Tell me you are going to do some things with it right?

Haha thanks man. Yeah HUD, heated seats, bose,even has a damn garage door opener built into the visor, I can program 3 doors to it. All sorts of modes I am not even aware of yet, I've started reading up on corvetteforum.net since I am a newbie with this car.

Oh yeah, she's not staying stock for long. I am certainly not going to rush anything, I want to build the car up right. First thing I want to do is head over to PAF and get the car tinted. Then get rid of the rims. They are nice but too plain, besides I want it black on black. Either gettin black C6Z rims or Spiders for now and mybe next years tax return maybe some 360 forged's haha.

Then I'll get into a varraam (spelling), kooks/corsa exhaust, 3.90 gears, H/C, FAST, etc...There's a lot to come over the next few years. Best thing is that I have the car I always wanted so it doesn't matter how long it takes. :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info