• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Who Dyno-tunes with HPTuners?

XxApollynxX

TCG Elite Member
Jun 2, 2008
Plainfield
Why don't you search the forums for a bolt on canned tune and stop wasting your money?

Tell me why I dropped .4 and gained 3 mph when I got a custom tune instead of a basic speed inc cookie cutter tune? The mail order tunes are okay to get you by but if you are looking to get everything out of your combo even if your cars full bolt ons nothing beats a real tune!

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Tell me why I dropped .4 and gained 3 mph when I got a custom tune instead of a basic speed inc cookie cutter tune? The mail order tunes are okay to get you by but if you are looking to get everything out of your combo even if your cars full bolt ons nothing beats a real tune!

He's got hpt, he can start with a canned tune and go from there instead of paying a shop to do it. So lick a dick shit head. Congrats on paying somebody else to wash your balls.

XxApollynxX

TCG Elite Member
Jun 2, 2008
Plainfield
He's got hpt, he can start with a canned tune and go from there instead of paying a shop to do it. So lick a dick shit head. Congrats on paying somebody else to wash your balls.

Is some body butt hurt for no reason? I'm sorry you drive a Grand Am... Eer Prix....Didnt you just get your shitbox tinted I hope to god you did it yourself!!! Because if you didn't your pissing away money fool!! you can do it your self!!!! The only thing I dont do on my car is tuning because I just never got into it, and some day I hope I can but alas I cannot at this moment I dont have the time to learn it so I must get it tuned. You have a good night now! :wavey:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info