đź”– Deals Vizio 42" 1080p LCD at Costco for $599

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
Just bought it. It's for $699 but there is an instore coupon for $100 off until March first, but the stock is running low. The guy told me they had about 40 tvs on monday, and they are down to about ten today. I know some are probably leary about the Vizio name but I'm willing to give it a shot for this price, plus Costco has a 2 year no charge warranty on it, so why not.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
Well, I got it hooked up. Went to the comcast store to pick up an hd box but they were closed, missed them by 30 minutes. I have to say, so far I am very impressed, almost too impressed. The regular cable on this 42" lcd seems to look better than the regular cable on my 50" panny plasma. I'll have some more comparisons once I get the HD hooked up. I'm starting to think I got a shit cable box for my panny, it's not even an hdmi cable box, it's an older version. Blu ray looks ridiculous on the plasma, but cable, not so much.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info