AMS tuned R8

Larry@AMS

Regular
Jun 20, 2011
We had a good friend and customer of ours ask us to look into some performance upgrades for his V10 R8 to help shrink the gap between his ALPHA 10 GT-R. The first stage was to measure stock HP and to do a custom AMS tune.

Thankfully we had just invested a great deal of time and money so we can do in house custom ECU tuning on just about every European car on the market.

The results on a totally stock car were impressive to say the least!

a 66whp gain and almost 40ft lbs of torque! Again this is nothing more than a custom AMS tune on a bone stock Audi R8 V10

Stock WHP: 465.75
Stock Tq to the wheels: 361.38

Stock with AMS Custom Tune: 531.29 whp
Stock with AMS Custom Tune: 398.44 Ft lbs or Torque!

AMS_Performance_R8_Flash_Comp_800px.jpg

This service is now available for any R8 Owner :)

Stay tuned for more updates

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Some R8 driving smug fuck in South Barrington got wacked by my GTP over the summer. Dude was driving around like a tool bag like he had something to prove, no way I am going to let him merge in front of me. Then he didn't have the balls to pull up next to me at the next light.

Larry@AMS

Regular
Jun 20, 2011
holy gains on an N/A car! Audi must have tuned that thing into submission pretty well.

yeh! We were very pleased with the gains.

Damnit, this is making me want to bring my car in!

Do it Turk.

Impressive grains....

WOW!!!!

Turk, do it.

do it! lol

Can't go wrong with AMS. Do it Turk!!!

Thanks

ill call you guys to schedule an appointment for my r8 later today.

sounds good

Some R8 driving smug fuck in South Barrington got wacked by my GTP over the summer. Dude was driving around like a tool bag like he had something to prove, no way I am going to let him merge in front of me. Then he didn't have the balls to pull up next to me at the next light.

I seen a white R8 with blacked out panels and black wheels at Coopers in S.Barrington before.

nice kill with the old beater GTP

Larry@AMS

Regular
Jun 20, 2011
surprised you guys havent jumped on the tuning of ford bandwagon...unless you already do.

The stock ECU stuff is covered rather well with simple mail order tunes. We are not sure it would be worth an investment with Kurgan still handling lots of locals as well as Mr. Norms.

peak power at close to 8000rpms with a v10 :rofl: holy hell

yep! that's what happens with small cubes and obviously makes these cars, Lambo's etc. hwy top speed monster

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info