dyno'd my car finally!

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
ill get a graph up later tonight, but i dynoed my car yesterday, after a little tuning it made 466whp (448 w/ wcf).

17 psi, 93 octane....ready to byron next weekend!

i was very pleased with the results, however the pick up wasnt working, so i couldnt get any torque/rpm numbers. i have my scans, and the ST4 is still making power when i shift it at 6500...i just dont wanna spin it any higher [8D]

of course we forgot the video camera, but ill be back up there before the TCG race day looking for 500 :bigthumb:

graph...dont have one without the wcf....this will do...

scan0001.jpg

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
thanks guys

the dip is the 2-3 shift, i wanted to do some tuning as well as get some numbers....

mat-
i had a couple runs that i couldnt duplicate (474, and 487), but i made about 3-4 passes that the graphs are almost identical. it was my first time operating the car on the dyno.

i started at about 20 mph, and brake boosted till i hit about 3-4 psi, then floored in into second, and ran though 3rd....i dont think the numbers i posted are inflated much.....

if i can get her out of the hole, 11's should be easily attained

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
I don't understand what is going on here. So you floored the car in 2nd gear on the dyno, the graph dips during the upshit to third and then continues to climb HP while in 3rd? Please explain. I don't trust these numbers at all.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info