Killin' a Cobra

BluBeaSSt

TCG Elite Member
May 29, 2007
Kansas City Mo
Nice run :bigthumb: Looks like he was keeping pace after you pulled on him initially.

Yeah he held his own up top, afterwards he wanted to race to 160...and I was like ummm NO, not on Skinnies on the Street.

cool green HIDs

They were stock, that's just the setting's on my Camera. My GF took the vid really quick and didn't have time to adjust any setting's

:ford:, nice kill, ur car sounds sooo nasty

Thank You sir :smile:

BluBeaSSt

TCG Elite Member
May 29, 2007
Kansas City Mo
Yeah your car sounds nasty as hell, I have feeling that kid didn't know how to drive the car, and with a driver mod it would have been at least a little closer.

That's about how the Majority of my Cobra kills have gone :ugh:

Good kill. If I had to guess, the kid driving the Cobra seemed to start in the wrong gear. Good kill nonetheless.

We were both in First

I wouldn't think a cam only LS1 could keep up with a Cobra, I stand corrected.

There's a KB 08 Cobra that I REALLLY wanna run, but he only wants to do a 75 Roll (WTF!)

Thanks for all the kind word's guys :D

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
Nice run :bigthumb: Looks like he was keeping pace after you pulled on him initially.

Yeah he held his own up top, afterwards he wanted to race to 160...and I was like ummm NO, not on Skinnies on the Street...

I wouldn't think a cam only LS1 could keep up with a Cobra, I stand corrected.

Wow thats a ass wooping. I love your Camaro

So is it an ass whooping, kill, just got the jump, smoked, pretty even? :rofl: GT500s tend to be heavier, somewhere in the high 12's @ 110s+, so I don't think it's unbelievable. What's a cam only MPH in the 1/4 about?

I have even seen some though go 11's in the 120s, so it can vary.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info