I'm a hustla....

B

Bad00SS

were you the one i raced clocks off?

Did you know YOUR times show up on my slip?

Were you trying?

ya i didnt tell them to rip it in half cuz it didnt really matter. i only made a few runs all out on motor. i was more concernt with tryin to get it to hook on the street tire than what it was running while i was lined up with people from this forum. just dialin in the 60fts so i was ready for a cash race.

the car was pretty slow when i raced you wasnt it. I'll give you the hit next track day on motor for some cash. should be close ;)

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
ya i didnt tell them to rip it in half cuz it didnt really matter. i only made a few runs all out on motor. i was more concernt with tryin to get it to hook on the street tire than what it was running while i was lined up with people from this forum. just dialin in the 60fts so i was ready for a cash race.

the car was pretty slow when i raced you wasnt it. I'll give you the hit next track day on motor for some cash. should be close ;)

Don't tell me you want to sit heads up with hoods closed while you're on a slick. If that's the case, we got a white c6 for you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info