New Camaro.

asainchris

loves cigs
Feb 10, 2009
Geneva
I went to Lows in STC to get a hack saw. Right when my buddy and me pull in we see a new Maro pull in. Got to say, I didnt like it at all. As far as who gets my vote for best reto car, Dodge gets my vote.

I just didnt like the lines, of the car and how the headlights and tail lights look, the rediclus body lines, and the huge wheels. just a IMO thing.

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
I went to Lows in STC to get a hack saw. Right when my buddy and me pull in we see a new Maro pull in. Got to say, I didnt like it at all. As far as who gets my vote for best reto car, Dodge gets my vote.

I just didnt like the lines, of the car and how the headlights and tail lights look, the rediclus body lines, and the huge wheels. just a IMO thing.

was it silver? ive seen a silver one 2 times now on randall... once on weds and then again just this sat

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
There was an orange SS at Byron on Saturday, I liked it, the rims were little ghetto

I didn't see it jk... if I remember right, my buddy said they were 21" rims... I was like WTF???

_MG_6300DE01-vi.jpg

_MG_6299DE01-vi.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info