hese9aga.jpg

ze6uqepa.jpg

enuta7eq.jpg

I'm just saying.

chry*bmb

You're a waste of my gas...
Apr 16, 2008
TN
I just got back from out of town (emergency) and wanted to go. Hopefully next few days I'll get caught up on my social media, lol. I am VERY far behind. So who can sum up this car show for me? I wanted to go to see a lot of cars :(

I like the Fiat, but not premium gas. Would've considered, but not the pump prices...

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I sat inside one a couple years ago, felt the interior panels and I was like "I'm out". It had the material quality of a 1995 Taurus. The interior panels were creaking and rattling just sitting there.

I don't understand cars that make huge sacrifices but then don't offer anything to offset the sacrifice. At least the Mini has a nice interior.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I sat inside one a couple years ago, felt the interior panels and I was like "I'm out". It had the material quality of a 1995 Taurus. The interior panels were creaking and rattling just sitting there.

I don't understand cars that make huge sacrifices but then don't offer anything to offset the sacrifice. At least the Mini has a nice interior.

This cracks me up because I was about to say "It makes our Mini's interior seem like a Bently". The cooper is still filled with hard plastics, but at least its put together well, 14,000 miles on our '13, and not a single rattle or squeak out of it.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
I skipped the fiat booth completely. Because shit boxes

So did I. The only stuff that interested me was the Ford, Ram, and Chevy booths. Two years ago I went and looked at everything but I skipped a lot of shit this year. I told my girlfriend that 90% of this shit is bland, rebadged or "updated" shit every year. Much like that all new Navigator [MENTION=396]Mike K[/MENTION]

This makes me moist:

Y1YJD6n.jpg

Ever since I saw that reg cab/long bed dually on my way to work I love them. I will say, the interior is awesome in the Rams and I love the "extended" regular cab where there's about another ~10" behind the seats and bench to throw stuff comfortably.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info