Goodbye Corvette

Terminator-Fux

Everybody Wants Some!
Dec 27, 2009
Saw this on another forum. C6 with a 91mm Turbo that made close to 1,100hp burned to the ground. And this is the reason why I'm getting a couple fire extinguishers for my Cobra. Very sad.

null-4.jpg
null-5.jpg

null-3.jpg

null-6.jpg

null-11.jpg

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
This reminds me of a story.

About 10+ years back (it is hard to remember now that I am old) my buddy was driving his beater Civic and noticed smoke. Popped the hood and noticed it was on fire. He didn't have a cell phone so he runs across the street to Jewel and waits in line to buy two gallons of water. Then he runs back to try and put it out....

I think the car ended up burning to the ground. To this day he cannot explain why he didn't ask them to call 911.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I'm sorry but if my car starts on fire im not going to sit around and try and put out a car fire with small fire extinguisher. Im going to book it and call the fire department. I wouldn't fuck around with something with gallons of fuel on-board that could blow up in your face any second. (I know the real world isn't like Fast and Furious, but I am not going to risk it) Even if I could save it, I wouldn't want a car with fire damage, that's what insurance is for. If you have so much money into a car that you would be concerned about a payout from a total loss you need agreed value insurance period.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Insurance > Fire extinguisher. You guys really want to save your car once there's fire damage? I know if the R8 starts on fire for some reason, I'm getting some marshmallows to roast.

FUCKING WERD.

ill get more for my gtp than i could ever sell it for :rofl:

and im sure as shit not trying to put a burn car back together.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info