TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I miss it also... :wackit:

DSC07924Medium.jpg

DSC08004Medium.jpg

My dad just sold one with that ugly tan interior...

DSC_0081Medium.jpg

DSC_0085Medium.jpg

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
oh definitely on the price.... thats way to high i was just admiring the car :wackit:
I like the goats, but theres just something about them that i couldn't come to agree on :dunno:

I had the tan interior in mine and it kinda grew on me but I prefered gray or ebony...

I think once the new camaro's hit the streets I'll see where they stand at retail value and go from there.... a test drive will be inevitable ;)

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
oh definitely on the price.... thats way to high i was just admiring the car :wackit:
I like the goats, but theres just something about them that i couldn't come to agree on :dunno:

I had the tan interior in mine and it kinda grew on me but I prefered gray or ebony...

I think once the new camaro's hit the streets I'll see where they stand at retail value and go from there.... a test drive will be inevitable ;)

id take the fbody over a goat any day, cheaper in price and most of the time, faster. best bang for your buck

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
was that a 98 T/A? And how much did he sell it for? the nose looks kinda pointier than the 00-02, and the wheels tell the age aswell 98-00....atleast in my opinion

The red one was mine... The silver 00 was one my dad bought to sell, it had 89K, Defiantly not as good condition as mine was. Sold it for $8500, we needed it gone before winter, too many cars. :noes:

chry*bmb

You're a waste of my gas...
Apr 16, 2008
TN
i liked the ws6 too. the gto? I LOVED the engine. The front of it reminded me too much of a mesh between grand am and grand prix and I have NOTHING against either. I used to have a GTP. That's why I did the exterior alteration.

I truly do love the WS6 though. The new camaro? I can't wait...

And yeah, the GTO was a rip-off. But still. I'll never get rid of it.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
That silver T/A i looked at later in the summer with 44,000 miles was listed for 17,999. It's been sitting in the same spot for the past few months, it's still for sale, and is now selling for 12,999, which is still way too much for that pile.

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
i tolf the dealer that i traded my car into that i guarantee as soon as i walk out hey'll list it for 13-14k and they did

thay only wanted to give me 6k i told them no deal and bickered backa nd forth to give me more for it....... needledd to say a month went by and my car was listed for 9.9k :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info