Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Afraid so.

Fast & Furious fanboys can hate all they want, but the all-wheel drive Mitsubishi Evolution belongs on this list for a few reasons. People need to understand that because Mitsubishi is so small (and in financial free-fall), it had to choose between giving the Evo the power, handling, and engineering it deserved, or say “screw it” and bring the interior to Outlander levels. So in certain ways, yes, the Evo is still quite brilliant. But if you ever get to ride in one be sure to check out how everything fits together and the quality of the materials used, because chances are the first word that will come to mind is going to be “cheap.”

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
In the 16,000 miles I had on my 200 before I sold it I didn't have a single problem. Got 3 oil changes and two tire rotations. :shrug:

I like my 200 a lot. I had some issues due to the previous owner doing poor maintenance that I fixed, but otherwise the car has been solid.

The 3.6 pentastar is a great engine.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info