Best supporting mod ever

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
I picked up a set of seats for my GTX, pulled them out of a smashed 06 GXP today. After I cleaned them up they are very nice looking and almost nicer then the seats in my GXP! I paid way less then what Morad was asking for a set of seats too. The one thing I always hated about the GTX was how the seats were, now I just need to swap them out. So if any one is interested in some leather seats I have a set.

I wanted the wheels from that car too but they were gone along with most of the brakes.:squint: I asked about the wheels and the dude said that two were bent and broken and the other two were damaged pretty good too. Front bumper cover was gone, fenders were jacked up on the bottom, engine and trans were also removed. So basically all the good shit on that car was damaged or already gone.

All loaded up ready to go
IMG-20110312-00052.jpg

Cleaned up sitting in my awesome basement

IMG-20110312-00055.jpg

IMG-20110312-00054.jpg

smug

TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
fronts bolt in and you have to do some wiring for heat and power... rears need a little mod to make them work but it is pretty easy overall. The rear are about an inch taller but have a massive look.

KJ, I paid $450 for the seats and I had to drive to a junkyard in South Bend, IN. Morad has a set on Ebay for $650 plus I would have to pay to ship them freight so that would be expensive overall.

smug

TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
damn $450 is still pretty pricey from a jyard, i got a seat of prelude front seats for $30 at my local yard, just like these except mine r black

I did not that that $450 was all that bad for a full set being that these were local and hard to find is good condition. Find me some GXP seats for $30 a pop and I will buy another set to have for a spare. Hell stock 03/04 Cobra seats go for $1500.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info