WhirlyBall - Let's get one of these going!

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I called... APPARENTLY with the contract of the HOUR (not even that much...) we're there, we also have to have everyone in the group spend $20/person in drinks minimum. WTF is that bullshit? Maybe we'll just change this to a K1 outing instead.

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
They changed how you have to do reservations for this. The price is more because each person has to pay for $20 of drinks(I think it was 20) on top of the rate. I believe I asked for 2 hours though...So maybe it's only 10 an hour.

I understand that most will easily spend that, but just a heads up is all.

This was a year ago or so...Maybe it changed again. I would call and confirmation either way to make sure you get the money you need.

I can't commit to a Friday with the distance away it is...But when I set that one up a couple years ago it was a blast for sure

[MENTION=517]10sec[/MENTION]

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I called... APPARENTLY with the contract of the HOUR (not even that much...) we're there, we also have to have everyone in the group spend $20/person in drinks minimum. WTF is that bullshit? Maybe we'll just change this to a K1 outing instead.

In4K1

It'll end up being just as expensive, if not more, but, karts>whirleyball

With that said, I'm in for either and the 24th should work for me.

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
[MENTION=517]10sec[/MENTION]

Dammit, he gave the heads up and I didn't even see that. Figures.

In4K1

It'll end up being just as expensive, if not more, but, karts>whirleyball

With that said, I'm in for either and the 24th should work for me.

Nice, let's just do k1 then. There's no specific amount of people we need or any of that and we aren't going to be forced to drink at least $20 worth of their shit just to go. That is a fuckin' stupid ass contract.

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I'll call tomorrow to make sure we can go and there aren't any contracts, or parties that are renting the track for that time slot. I'll update tomorrow noon-ish. Maybe I'll just make a new thread so everyone knows what's going on.

Thread Info