WhirlyBall - Let's get one of these going!

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
They changed how you have to do reservations for this. The price is more because each person has to pay for $20 of drinks(I think it was 20) on top of the rate. I believe I asked for 2 hours though...So maybe it's only 10 an hour.

I understand that most will easily spend that, but just a heads up is all.

This was a year ago or so...Maybe it changed again. I would call and confirmation either way to make sure you get the money you need.

I can't commit to a Friday with the distance away it is...But when I set that one up a couple years ago it was a blast for sure

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Interesting, thanks for the heads up. Also, thanks for setting the last one we had, that shit was soooo much fun. If only the people reluctant to join us knew how much fun we all had, and most of us really didn't even know each other before that night.

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I know, it's only $22 and unfortunately we still don't have enough people. But yea, it insures at least the people that show up and the host aren't screwed out of a night of fun because someone can't make it or flakes out on it. I really wish there was more interest than we have, it's super disappointing. Millennials... What can you do.

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
SNAP! Looks like we have more than enough people, is it ok with everyone if it's just next week? I made the thread way in advance hoping for more interest early in the thread, but we have enough and I can take paypal and make the reservation for next Friday. If you guys want an extra week or two to plan it, we can easily do that just as well!

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
[MENTION=13075]ltjpunk7[/MENTION]
[MENTION=340]Eagle[/MENTION]
[MENTION=127]wombat[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1983]Outlaw[/MENTION]
[MENTION=12]Bru[/MENTION]
[MENTION=410]Bruce Jibboo[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4762]LoveSpank[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5183]cobra_spence[/MENTION]
[MENTION=10779]Omicron[/MENTION]

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
:rofl: So.... I just found out I'll be in NY (for work) the day this is happening.. I really want to go with you guys and have fun, but since it's so last minute I can still book it for next week.

UNLESS everyone is ok with making it the week after, so I can play too? :hs: This NY trip was supposed to be 3 weeks ago, and somehow some way it's always going to fall on a day I have plans to do something super awesome. It's all good if you guys want to keep it the 24th though, I'll just make another meet some other time when I don't have any plans of traveling.

Thread Info