What do you hate/dislike about your current vehicle?

RedBeard

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 19, 2009
Windsor, CO
I've always thought those were neat looking little cars. If I had money to burn I would love to swap a Focus RS driveline into one. Would be stupid expensive though. I would wanna swap all the abs and all the sensors that make the awd work so well though.

For a FWD car it has fantastic driving dynamics. Had no problem getting the rear to come around coming in hot and letting off mid corner. All in all it's an amazing car for a 2003 Ford. Heated leather Recaros, heated mirrors, factory HID projector head lights, a nice 6 speed trans, peppy 2.0 DOCH motor. I realize I love it minus the little things that I'm just tired of dealing with.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
2016 Sierra SLT
driver seat clicks when making "some" turns... going to the dealer for this.
The HVAC blows warm air even when the HVAC is off... This happens in the AM when using the remote start. The AUTO climate is OFF, but when the controls are set @ 70* from the previous day ( A/C ), and the temp is 54* the next morning...the computer must think it's 10 below.
I have to turn the controls down to about 64* before the warm air flow stops.

1998 Camaro
Automatic
but i purchased it used a long time ago...so that can be changed.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
06 Volvo XC90 V8

Overall, it has some trim durability issues that I attribute to the European nature of the vehicle, and the emissions shit is annoying me right now (plates expired, can't get the CEL to clear.)

Other than that, the big gripe is my wife drives it way more than I do and I could use a few more MPG. Then again you don't buy such a vehicle for MPG.

2013 Cruze (funny enough)

My big gripe about this is it doesn't have the balls the 08 Civic I had before did on the low to mid range. When she's out of warranty a chip and perhaps an intake/exhaust are plausible. I think that will fix the issue. Brakes are pretty good IMO, obviously could always be better. I'm switching to organics if I can find them for the next batch because usually they have more grab and I dgaf about dust.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
2015 Ford Escape (7,000 miles)

Pros:
-4WD and Ecoboost 2.0 upgrades
-Roomier than previous DD

Cons:
-Developed some squeaky irritating rear suspension noise, especially with only 7k miles
-Wish I would've spent a little more for Titanium instead of SE
-Could use a tune to wake it up some (Don't want to void the warranty with a tune though)
-Car Payment (which also conflicts with con #2, I know....)

1993 Mustang Cobra (50k miles)

Pros:
-Rarer car
-Still love how it looks to this day
-Is my baby, it'll likely never leave unless I absolutely HAD to sell it for some reason.

Cons:
-Wish it were black cloth interior (rarer color combo)
-It's still in pieces
-I'm broke buying shit for it
-It's over 20 years old so I'm now replacing the entire suspension as well
-It'll need body work once I'm done with the mechanical shit
-Money Pit

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
2015 Accord Coupe V6
Dislikes is that the car had VCM, same concept and AFM on GM, but I deleted that.
Couple random rattles on the interior but that is probably my fault.
Transmission is a little clunky feeling at times

I really like everything else about this car.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info