What do you do with tailgaters?

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
I really want some kind of stink juice I could spray behind me so it gets on their car then all they smell is skunk.

Except, being that I have a hatch-back it will backfire in my face since the vacuum behind the RS would suck it right up and coat the hatch. :puke: So thats no good for me.

s-l300.jpg

I'd like to figure out a discreet way to launch one from my tow hitch or fling it out of my window at a tailgater. :D

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
I took my Mustang out of storage last weekend, and drove it to work for the first time this year today. I'm minding my own business, driving a few over the speed limit down 83 (Elmhurst Rd), and some guy in a Durango is tailgating me like crazy.

Unbelievable!!

LMFAO! This god damn guy!

Dash cam says otherwise, brah.

Car sounds good man. I was hoping that Velociter was going to try and mess with you. He got smart and turned, though.

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
I've seen that guy before. Last time he rode up on my ass, I came to a stop at the light, inched forward, waited for the guy in front to get some distance as the light turned green and nailed it.

I think this is the 2nd time I've seen your 2V man. Looks pretty awesome. Now, I know what street you turn off of. Going to stalk you with my Durango and tailgate you!!! Neener Neener!!!!!

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
I used to road rage pretty hard. Threw a handful of change at a dodge neon one time after they threw a water bottle in my window over a merging dispute :rofl:. Then I got a gun pulled on me on 88 after blocking a tailgater in for miles and I realized it's just not worth it.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Myself, I just get out of the way. I don't need anymore issues in my life like dealing with road rage.

But today, I witnessed something that made me want to post in this thread. I walk out of an account in Tinley Park. 30 feet away are two vans at a stop light next to each other. One is an Arbian looking guy and the other is an old timer with a red "Make America great again" cap. The old timer was screaming "You're not suppose to tailgate! Get the hell out of this country"!

We are winning again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info