Video of my Ex...

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
You have claimed that pinky is a 8sec car in its previous and current form, there is plenty of us that can vouch for this

Prove it. You can't. I know what I claimed and it wasn't that the car would run an 8.

And if I would post "8sss" it didn't mean I was claiming 8ssss. Again, for the potato heads...you will find several post from me in the past that Curtis Martin ran an 8.40 in Pinky. That's what you are going to find.

10e7b21d0c5054ce8d91e1930b2d1add.jpg

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
This is what I loved about Pinky...it russelled jimmies to the third power. The new owner gets the same shit. I already told him that when I get back up on my feet financially I will buy Pinky back!!!

This isn't even about the car, it's about you being a poser, making wild claims and talking a bunch of shit only to never race and then post the results of the next owner and taking credit for them

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
This isn't even about the car, it's about you being a poser, making wild claims and talking a bunch of shit only to never race and then post the results of the next owner and taking credit for them

Car was finished in the middle of winter. I am a poser because I didn't race it in the winter? I lost my job right after that...car was sold the day after I lost my job

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
I do believe that you got hustled by street racers. They had a car with a proven set up that looked good. They made some impressive passes, got pics of it otb, then took out all the good shit that made it do that and sold it. What happened when you put it on the dyno? Is that a car that would run 8's?

I got the car from Nick Chapman who owns "the grinch". He is a stand up guy and didnt try to hussle me. I knew what I was getting.

Again, this is the guy that believes Pinky had a junkyard motor....thanks for proving your stupidity.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Is that why it dyno'd 320 to the tires and had tons of issues when you got it?

350hp because third gear clutches were toast. I had Geared up Motorsports drop the trans and Dave Proformance rebuilt it. That's when I was suppose to race Jimmy at CMC track day...obviously I didn't go but posted that car trans was broke. But you prefer to say that I was a poser. You can legit find all my post about this.

wolfe

in black sheep's clothing
Jun 2, 2008
Si Oh Em Pee Tee Oh En
350hp because third gear clutches were toast. I had Geared up Motorsports drop the trans and Dave Proformance rebuilt it. That's when I was suppose to race Jimmy at CMC track day...obviously I didn't go but posted that car trans was broke. But you prefer to say that I was a poser. You can legit find all my post about this.

Sounds like a good legit trans from an honest seller.

And Jimmy understood that and said he would race you at 66. When you kept back peddling after that is when everyone called you a poser.

wolfe

Jun 2, 2008
Si Oh Em Pee Tee Oh En
This is what I loved about Pinky...it russelled jimmies to the third power. The new owner gets the same shit. I already told him that when I get back up on my feet financially I will buy Pinky back!!!

Once someone else gets it all sorted out and fixed up I bet you would love to get it back and run your mouth.

wolfe

Jun 2, 2008
Si Oh Em Pee Tee Oh En
And? I didn't buy a car off the show room floor. I knew I had to go through it all. Nick was straight up that he couldn't get the car to hook or go straight. The front end was still tweaked from OTB run. I have traded and owned enough cars to know they all come with a set of problems.

Well then 1 of 2 things happened:

1. You bought a car with a bunch of known issues and ran your mouth about it like there was none and never got it sorted out due to an unfortunate situation.

Or

2. You thought it was legit. Ran your mouth. Found problems and couldn't get them all resolved and had to sell the car.

Either way, the common denominator here is you running your mouth. That's where the problem is. Not the car. Not the current owner, not the previous owners. You talking and not backing it up is why we are vocal.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info