Video of my Ex...

wolfe

in black sheep's clothing
Jun 2, 2008
Si Oh Em Pee Tee Oh En
I never claimed this car would run 8sss. I would have liked it to run an 8 but I knew it would take more than a sbf and a small plate system. It did run 8sss when Curtis Martin owned it with a different engine. Wolfer confuses this and distorts it to claim his "fake news" allegations....

The fuck you didn't claim 8'sssss.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
This thread is

YGuxpfW.gif

Kaeghl

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 18, 2008
Aurora, IL
How is that faster? He ran 1/8th mile. And the time equals to a 9.52, and that's if it's set up right and doesn't have too much gear to run 1/4.

You were also claiming hard that the car would run 8'sssss. That's a far way from it.

As far as work you did, what, k member, battery box, and had the trans rebuilt? I made some spacers for the rack for the k member, but that's part of it.

Car launches hard and looks great, but it's no where near what you were claiming when you owned it and didn't race it, but ran your mouth and that's why people are so vocal back to you. And you're still swinging hard off this car.

Current owner has had it for what, over 2 years now? This is his first track outing with it. What all has he changed? That's a long time to get a supposed track ready car to the track.

Really wish YOU would've gotten this car to the track when it was yours. I know that can't change, and I truly do wish you the best in the future and hope you get something cool again to make rtb vids in again soon.

this was possibly the most well thought out and eloquent response I have seen online in a while

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
now you say that you never claimed the car would run 8'ssss lolol

Lier lier pants on fire!!

The fuck you didn't claim 8'sssss.

Prove it. You can't. I said it ran an 8.40 when Curtis Martin owned it. Your potato brains twist it to believe I claim it runs 8sss. The current setup as I sold it and as it still is in the vid is a very common setup good for 10s NA and 9s on nos

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
I was also a little confused on the entire "screw that 9 you ran in the 1/4 all those years ago, the people that I sold the car I never ran to 2 years ago got it go 6's in the 1/8th"

????????

What you don't know is that some of these guys have made fun of the car from the csvt days basically because it's pink. This goes way back. Wolfer truly believes he can beat Pinky with his full body stock camaro. He believes it has a junk yard motor and has posted several times that he can't wait to see Pinky blow up when sprayed. So now he sees the vid and has to eat crow. What's his defense mechanism now? " he didn't build this car"

It is about a pink mustang...so...I don't know what you were expecting.

See what I mean?

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
Prove it. You can't. I said it ran an 8.40 when Curtis Martin owned it. Your potato brains twist it to believe I claim it runs 8sss. The current setup as I sold it and as it still is in the vid is a very common setup good for 10s NA and 9s on nos

You have claimed that pinky is a 8sec car in its previous and current form, there is plenty of us that can vouch for this

wolfe

in black sheep's clothing
Jun 2, 2008
Si Oh Em Pee Tee Oh En
What you don't know is that some of these guys have made fun of the car from the csvt days basically because it's pink. This goes way back. Wolfer truly believes he can beat Pinky with his full body stock camaro. He believes it has a junk yard motor and has posted several times that he can't wait to see Pinky blow up when sprayed. So now he sees the vid and has to eat crow. What's his defense mechanism now? " he didn't build this car"

See what I mean?

I said I would win with you driving Pinky and me driving my car motor to motor. I don't know what a full body stock car is, but apparently I have one.

I do believe that you got hustled by street racers. They had a car with a proven set up that looked good. They made some impressive passes, got pics of it otb, then took out all the good shit that made it do that and sold it. What happened when you put it on the dyno? Is that a car that would run 8's?

How am I eating crow? The car hasn't run what you claimed it would. There are many that will vouch as Izzy already has that you claimed it would run 8's. it's a far ways off of that.

As far as it being pink, ive busted your balls, but I do think it's a good looking car. The best thing about it is the paint and I've said that before too.

And ALL of this comes from you running your mouth and doing nothing about it. I've seen people call you out. You say I don't have a trailer or money. They said they will pay your way into the track that is a stones throw from your house and you decline. This isn't about the car as much as you think. It's about you running your mouth and doing absolutely nothing to back it up. Now, two years after you sell the car you're gonna claim you "built" it. More bs that you are saying. Did you work on the car? Yes, and you did good work. I'm not denying that. Build it? No. So if you did build it then list what you did, as others have asked. From what I know you replaced the k memeber because it was damaged from the otb pic, but a prefabbed battery box in the truck, and had the trans rebuilt with maybe a converter. If there was more than I'll admit if I'm wrong. I have before. You wanted to change the cage, but didn't. Still had the same drivetrain (rebuilt trans), still same rear end and even gearset. Same wheeels and tires. Didn't do any body work or paint. Same rear suspension components. See where I'm going?

Now, I realize I'm being hard on you. I do honestly like you and think you're a good dude. I'm just calling you on your bs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info