Verizon users

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Were I live its Verizon or bust everything else is garbage. Verizon is expensive but I've never had any issues. Had them since HS. Only this is that ever creeping bill.

All fucking cellphone companies are a bunch of racketeering crooked bastards.

ZERO reason cellphones should be as expensive as they are. The expense comes from people that OMG need the newest greatest phone on the market.

JeffsLightning

TCG Elite Member
Mar 3, 2004
House of Power
Well just looked over the new unlimited data plan for me and Verizon can suck a dead rats a$$. My monthly bill would go up and they have discontinued the XL plan I'm on with 16g and carryover. So I'm sure in time I'll get force booted on this plan like I was on the original unlimited data plan. We all really didn't think this whole marketing deal was good for us did we? Such a deal huh[emoji107] old versus new
c1de138f7b67922faf61aa90eb79022f.jpg
ccecf86c2170bced4987d72f08b492a3.jpg

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
Yeah they dropped all plans above 8gb except for that unlimited plan now. I have the XL 16gb plan so I'll see how long before they fuck* me over on that..
Yea, I hear ya. It was this or I was going to BOOST or Straight talk lol. I'll give it a shot for now.

Fiancée is on a family plan with 4 lines and they want $70/line to upgrade. That's ridiculous

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info