Turbo 3800s are pieces of crap - ps: kj likes dudes

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
why dont you turn up the boost and prep that car for the track and run it for what it is? tell me you didnt put a turbo on it for the sound

Cuz that whole just bought a house thing. I'd rather drop 2k into my house than spend that money on to having to rebuild my trans when the stock chain falls the fuck out of it which I think is happening shortly with just 13ish psi and street tires.

And no, I put a turbo on because it seemed like a different way to trap 113-115 mph with jack shit else done and yes my car sounds bonerific as well and looks pretty damn good too.

My car will turn 155k on the drive home today on an absolute bone stock engine & valvetrain (sans jared's tbss's ls6 valvesprings) that sees oil changes when the dic calculator tells me it's good and ready for one. That's why I like my car.

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
Cuz that whole just bought a house thing. I'd rather drop 2k into my house than spend that money on to having to rebuild my trans when the stock chain falls the fuck out of it which I think is happening shortly with just 13ish psi and street tires.

And no, I put a turbo on because it seemed like a different way to trap 113-115 mph with jack shit else done and yes my car sounds bonerific as well and looks pretty damn good too.

My car will turn 155k on the drive home today on an absolute bone stock engine & valvetrain (sans jared's tbss's ls6 valvesprings) that sees oil changes when the dic calculator tells me it's good and ready for one. That's why I like my car.

I respect that. But stop being a bitch and :panda:

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
iE7vW2tC7DZ6F.gif

GTPpower

TCG Elite Member
Jun 5, 2012
Nebraska

Sounds like you need the transmission I'm selling. ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info