Turbo 3800s are pieces of crap - ps: kj likes dudes

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
alright, 10s should be easy for you then.

HK, good luck with your 600 whp car. Not only is this guy going to top that HP number, he is going to run faster with less power too. Just go kill yourself now and get it over with kev.

:trollface:

I'm simply saying what I know the impala went 10.00 on 615 whp, the purple one that's 585whp went 10.40, phatride's car went 11.1 with 460, Tim from zzp straight up told me when I picked up my car that his was less power than mine and he ran high 10's with it, mine weighs a cunt hair under 3300 lbs with a full tank of gas and on a slick like I plan to run I beleive it will hit a high 10, I never said I don't think hk's car has a 10 in it I do beleive it does and I hope he gets it just like I hoped phatride got his 10 why because I'm not trying to compete with you and I like to see people accomplish there goals, I will however bench race the shit out of you all winter lol

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
YOU-GONNA-GET-RUSTLED.jpg

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
I'm simply saying what I know the impala went 10.00 on 615 whp, the purple one that's 585whp went 10.40, phatride's car went 11.1 with 460, Tim from zzp straight up told me when I picked up my car that his was less power than mine and he ran high 10's with it, mine weighs a cunt hair under 3300 lbs with a full tank of gas and on a slick like I plan to run I beleive it will hit a high 10, I never said I don't think hk's car has a 10 in it I do beleive it does and I hope he gets it just like I hoped phatride got his 10 why because I'm not trying to compete with you and I like to see people accomplish there goals, I will however bench race the shit out of you all winter lol

next spring lets both go to the same dyno and go back to back, if you are up for it! I think a lot of people would like to see how the dyno numbers from the zzp dyno are when done on another unit. Not saying they are 10% inflated, but just something that a few question.

all you have to look at is WEIGHT... i bet my car still weighs 3500+ with me and gas in it, all i have is the back seat out and race seat for driver side... also look at 60 foot times.. I'm at 2.0 :ugh:

the guys running 10s have no where near close to stock weight cars (most at like 3k without driver or less) and they are pulling sub 1.8 60s... no brainer they need much less power with both of those things working for them

I've been sorting issues since day one and now with a new trans next season all I'm going to be doing is going for better 60' times and maximizing my low-end, plenty of top end (which should be even more considering we figured out the fuel starving)...

I can't even imagine if I dropped like 3-400 lbs of weight :rofl:

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
next spring lets both go to the same dyno and go back to back, if you are up for it! I think a lot of people would like to see how the dyno numbers from the zzp dyno are when done on another unit. Not saying they are 10% inflated, but just something that a few question.

all you have to look at is WEIGHT... i bet my car still weighs 3500+ with me and gas in it, all i have is the back seat out and race seat for driver side... also look at 60 foot times.. I'm at 2.0 :ugh:

the guys running 10s have no where near close to stock weight cars (most at like 3k without driver or less) and they are pulling sub 1.8 60s... no brainer they need much less power with both of those things working for them

I've been sorting issues since day one and now with a new trans next season all I'm going to be doing is going for better 60' times and maximizing my low-end, plenty of top end (which should be even more considering we figured out the fuel starving)...

I can't even imagine if I dropped like 3-400 lbs of weight :rofl:
i would be up for that, 3rd gear pull no converter locking, i only have one car to compare with but zzp's read 10% lower than the local mustang dyno

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
Why don't you drop the weight? Shit you don't have ac or heat. Why not gut the race car like the race car it is and stop using weight as an excuse

i dont think i use it as an excuse, i just use it as a point of where i can gain more

I have heat and will have a/c when i decide to buy a new compressor get one from a jy

when i see how much this trans costs, trust me gutting will happen, cause that will be the only thing that helps prolong the trans life at this point lol

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
i would be up for that, 3rd gear pull no converter locking, i only have one car to compare with but zzp's read 10% lower than the local mustang dyno

zzp's dyno reads 10% lower than a mustang dyno that already reads like 15% lower than a dynojet?

so basically zzps dyno reads about 25% less than your typical dynojet?

confused

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
i dont think i use it as an excuse, i just use it as a point of where i can gain more

I have heat and will have a/c when i decide to buy a new compressor get one from a jy

when i see how much this trans costs, trust me gutting will happen, cause that will be the only thing that helps prolong the trans life at this point lol

u will gain more by smashing the gas, turning the boost up, and not buying all this stupid shit James tell you to buy. Its a 11 second car not a 9 second car.

When u see how much this trans costs u will be pissed because the TA will run faster then the TR for the same money as u putting into the trans.

:amsoil:

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
zzp's dyno reads 10% lower than a mustang dyno that already reads like 15% lower than a dynojet?

so basically zzps dyno reads about 25% less than your typical dynojet?

confused

Not all Mustang dynos are the same. Some mustang dynos actually read the same as dynojets, that's why I hate them. They are not uniform like dynojets are.

Handsome Jesus

A V6? What a ripoff...
TCG Premium
Jun 9, 2007
Carpentersville, IL

a good transmission tune and not some jank ass pile of shit will prolong the transmission life.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info