Tint Group Buy at Quality Window Tinting

1998gpgt

TCG Elite Member
Apr 25, 2008
Boulder, CO
Dumb question. But, what is the benefit of ceramic over standard film?

I'd like to get my 2014 5.0 tinted with the 30% ceramic on the rear windshield, rear quarter windows and the driver/passenger side. I am also working on getting my wife game to have her Volt tinted 35% all around excluding windshield.

However, we would definitely need a Saturday as work for us is too demanding to fit in during the week.

Cost for each?

Mustang would be $200 with the ceramic
Volt would be $210 for standard LLumar.

I only put your 5.0 on there for now.

Saturdays are definitely doable.

Im in C5 Z06. Car is in garage with suspension apart. Will be done in a few weeks

added

What is a method to take it off to save time? Heating gun?

As was already said, a black garbage bag and the summer sun is a widely used method. I purchased a cheap clothes steamer to get mine done. Worked fairly well. Still had minor amounts of adhesive on the windows that had to be scraped off.

Is he cash only, or does he take credit cards? Reward members want to know. :)

I am pretty sure he does credit as well. I will confirm this when I send in the final list.

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
As mentioned above, I've gotten old tint off with a portable clothes steamer, a plastic razor blade, and some citrus based solvent to dissolve the adhesive. It wasn't fun. I'd certainly pay to have it done instead of doing it myself again. Perhaps the black bag in the summer might work well, but that's a few months away, of course.

1998gpgt

TCG Elite Member
Apr 25, 2008
Boulder, CO
I'm interested as well. Would need 50% on the front door windows and the windshield stripe. 05 Dodge Magnum

Just got the new whip so I'm intersted as well

2013 Genesis Sedan

Added both of you.

Still waiting on a response from [MENTION=11611]cosm3os[/MENTION]

Greg should have a final invoice/quote list for me by tonight and said we can start working on scheduling.

1998gpgt

TCG Elite Member
Apr 25, 2008
Boulder, CO
The 210 and 170 is good except the following cars:

1. 96 Eclipse__ 200 plus 50 to strip rear window.
2. mini cooper is 50 to strip and re-tint d.d.
3. 2014 impala is very hard. 240 plus 100 windshield
4. cobalt is 200 plus 20 for visor
5. s2000 is cheaper. 140 plus 100 windshield
6. 04 mustang at the 170 but 100 windshield and 50-80 removal, depending on condition of film
7. vette is 220

all other remain at the big discount, and the others i assure you are well below my normal price and other shops of any sort of reputation.
Thanks again, Greg.

[MENTION=3831]Shadow99[/MENTION] [MENTION=126]Dasfinc[/MENTION] [MENTION=22]syP[/MENTION] [MENTION=73]tinfoilhat[/MENTION] [MENTION=517]10sec[/MENTION] [MENTION=7037]TERMINATED97[/MENTION] [MENTION=2836]Breze84[/MENTION]

I got the go ahead to start scheduling. Dudes that I listed above, are you good to go on the quoted conditions?

What I need to know from everybody else is their preference on days to have your car tinted. Weekdays? Saturdays? Sundays?

We have the option to schedule one at time in open slots throughout the week or to block off a weekend day to get all member cars done. Please let me know as soon as you can.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
[MENTION=418]1998gpgt[/MENTION] I am good to go with that. And as of right now the car can be driven there. I have another car too, but I don't want to cut in line. I'll wait until someone cancels or the list is getting smaller.

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
[MENTION=3831]Shadow99[/MENTION] [MENTION=126]Dasfinc[/MENTION] [MENTION=22]syP[/MENTION] [MENTION=73]tinfoilhat[/MENTION] [MENTION=517]10sec[/MENTION] [MENTION=7037]TERMINATED97[/MENTION] [MENTION=2836]Breze84[/MENTION]

I got the go ahead to start scheduling. Dudes that I listed above, are you good to go on the quoted conditions?

What I need to know from everybody else is their preference on days to have your car tinted. Weekdays? Saturdays? Sundays?

We have the option to schedule one at time in open slots throughout the week or to block off a weekend day to get all member cars done. Please let me know as soon as you can.

I can be free in the evenings and on Saturday and Sunday. I prefer a weekend slot though.

Let me know the soonest Greg can get me in.

Thanks dude!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info