Tint Group Buy at Quality Window Tinting

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
For those interested in the ceramic tint, I would expect that to be more expensive.

Also, we may have to look at some time slots and/or multiple days. If it takes 60-90 minutes for a car (and more for those that require removal), I'm sure most of us aren't gonna want to sit around all day waiting for all the cars.

1998gpgt

TCG Elite Member
Apr 25, 2008
Boulder, CO
Since we have plenty, we can remove the Beetle Convertible. Wife doesn't really care one way or the other.

Removed.

Mines in storage but I may bring it out for this. A mitsu eclipse 2door (doors, small window panels, and hatch). But I also need the hatch tint removed. Will that be possible too? And did I miss it but what %?

There is going to be a pretty significant price increase if you have old tint removed. I can get a more specific price. I would suggest removing it yourself if you can.

When do you need to know by?

No set date yet.

I need my 92 SHO done, but would be curious on the price of removal and retint.

See above.

For those interested in the ceramic tint, I would expect that to be more expensive.

Also, we may have to look at some time slots and/or multiple days. If it takes 60-90 minutes for a car (and more for those that require removal), I'm sure most of us aren't gonna want to sit around all day waiting for all the cars.

I would assume we would be able to get a rough schedule set for the day so that we all would not have to be there at the same time.

1998gpgt

TCG Elite Member
Apr 25, 2008
Boulder, CO
Alright guys. I've got a few more details for you. As far as timeline goes for tinting, sooner is better because he starts to get very busy closer to the spring/summer. It does not have to be on the weekend, he is able to scatter the cars over the entire week if he has openings. He is also willing to come in on Sunday depending on what our schedule looks like. For all those of you with cars in storage, he is willing to lock in the group buy price until your cars come out for the year. However, you would need to have your cars tinted by the end of April to keep the group buy price.

A windshield strip is an extra $20. Full Windshield is $100.

Upgrading to ceramic on a 2 Door is $30. 4 Door is $60.

Removal will be $50-$100 depending on the condition of the tint. $50 if it comes off easy. $100 if it sucks. Greg said he is more than willing to share the easiest way to remove the tint yourself to avoid having it done at the shop.

Gotta talk to my wife about getting her '12 Scion TC done, just rear windows (no door glass)

$120 to have just the rear 3 done.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
pedobear-meme-generator-excuse-me-does-this-rag-smell-like-chloroform-4d12b3.jpg

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
Dumb question. But, what is the benefit of ceramic over standard film?

I'd like to get my 2014 5.0 tinted with the 30% ceramic on the rear windshield, rear quarter windows and the driver/passenger side. I am also working on getting my wife game to have her Volt tinted 35% all around excluding windshield.

However, we would definitely need a Saturday as work for us is too demanding to fit in during the week.

Cost for each?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info