Thinking of adopting a kitten/cat. Teach me!

Had my cat for I dunno 8 years. Love her...but even though she is short hair...she sheds lots of hair.
Pain in the ass to keep a clean house.
Not fixed cuz I'm a dumbass and not declawed.
I don't necessarily agree with it but at times wished she was...couches are jacked up.
Sheds lots of hair. Has 'spraYed' or peed? A handfu of times. CaT urine is fucking sick. When she goes in heat...I shouda Had her fixed.
Still her very much and she's Tiny...

Adopted a little buddy yesterday. His name is dexter. He is a thug, came from 18th and California.
b087784a9a06e16b9782c6ee3a625ac3.jpg

so question. He craps in the litter box which is great. I scoop it whenever i notice he goes to the bathroom. I put it in a grocery bag and then throw it in the closeable trashcan in the kitchen. It smells up the whole house, like really bad.

You guys have any suggestions to make my garbage not stink so bad?

Sadly your best bet is to take it outside right away. If you don't want to be running in and out you could get a small air tight Rubbermaid container that keep put the bags in there and run them down once a day/every few days to save on the trips.

If your box is near a toilet you can get some of the flushable litter options and get rid of the bag all together.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
so question. He craps in the litter box which is great. I scoop it whenever i notice he goes to the bathroom. I put it in a grocery bag and then throw it in the closeable trashcan in the kitchen. It smells up the whole house, like really bad.

You guys have any suggestions to make my garbage not stink so bad?

Boom. You're welcome. Depending where your litter box is, just keep this right next to it. I never smell anything downstairs unless he has just taken a shit. Fill bag, cut bag, toss bag when it gets full.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004EEN5BE/?tag=tcg21-20

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
You need the Cat Genie.

If I had room for it near my toilet, I'd do it in a heart beat. It looks like the bomb. Co-worker at work has one and she loves it.

https://www.catgenie.com

Self cleaning, self flushing litter box. It basically washes itself out after every use. So urine? Not a problem. Cat shit? It grinds that shit and flushes it down the toilet for you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info