The winter season is almost upon us - what changes are you making in the off-season?

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
okp66FD.gif

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Two vids, neither appear to show tires leaving ground. But they were filmed on a potato so hard to say.

However, we were also at Pinks, with [MENTION=206]skeezer[/MENTION]'s car.

It was filmed like 10 years ago cut us some slack.

And yea he was in the low 10 class or something I believe since it was pretty much bracket racing. We dialed in at 11.45 on motor.

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
510 - #1 priority
Seat mounting/welding
new exhaust
finish fuel lines
Finish rewiring the chopped up engine harness.
Aftermarket heater box/AC install.

300zx #2 priority
Accumulate tons of money
Pull motor
Figure out what broke
Make all of the money go away.
Finally finish the Sub box/stereo trunk install I have half ass worked on for 2-3 years now.

Mazda3
Borrow or buy scales and corner weight it.
Add lightness
Lightweight battery 5 lb braille battery 30 lbs lost
Weld up seat brackets for the sparco seats in the 510 to fit in this car for track days. 20-40 lbs
Lose 40 lbs myself
carbon fiber hood/hatch to lose another 70-80 lbs if the Z fix is cheap.
200lbs off the car should get me closer to sub 3:00 on AB full plus driver mod of pushing it harder.

Tune+Exhaust (not sure on the exhaust as technically this is my daily driver)

Will probably only get half of this stuff done mostly due to money/saving for having a kid. Trying to get all the cars "done" before kids so I can just have fun and drive them.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
The weather is finally getting nice enough here to work on the car.

For the Capri, I have a huge pile of parts waiting to go on. Engine and Transmission are already out. Engine is getting pretty much all new gaskets. New oil pan. I have a set of GT40 heads and intake in the garage I'm trying to decide if I want to put them on. I have a Turbo kit to install. I have a Megasquirt to install. The car needs a lot of work and I pretty much have all the parts. Winter modding is the best in AZ haha.

For the Mustang. I need to get the door panels fixed with a more permanent solution. That car doesn't need much and since I have a toy now I'm not going to be modding it.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Mustang: meh, see what the Black Friday deals bring this year, but I doubt I'll be spending much on the Stang

Harley: sound system upgrade is in serious need, send gauges out for custom faces and led conversion, paint or hydrodip inner fairing. Possibly a new front fender and chin spoiler

his girl wont let him spend that kind of money on himself he still has to pay off her f150

Lmao! Pratt do you have 4 new roommates?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info