Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Each episode is just ridiculously written and acted. Wtf is even going on? It feels like it's gone full Lost. Aside from Kevin losing his mind again, can you honestly tell me what the storyline is or even Wtf tonight was about? Cause I'd love to know :rofl:

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Something that struck me as odd last night....4 people traveling to australia in search of kevin, no one calls nora...HOWEVER, they keep saying kevin ran off to australia with no mention of nora...and when lori DOES bring up calling nora, matt seems surprised by that notion...could that be alluding to something?

other than that, the rest of the episode was a mess.

[MENTION=396]Mike K[/MENTION] [MENTION=682]Sprayin[/MENTION]

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Fuck man... You SHOULD be watching Lost if you notice details like that. You are it's target demographic. :rofl:

So you're saying he might even be seeing Nora?

Last night was fucking weird. I'll give you that. Generally the single character episodes are setups though. So we had Kevin Senior in the Outback and now Matt on the boat. That's setting something up for next week.

I think Lost has given me the ability to suspend disbelief a bit more because after the show ended I realized that no matter how good the answer to the questions you have, it will always fall short of your expectations. There was no way they could have ended Lost without disappointment. The mystery was greater than an answer ever could have been. And I think that's going to be the same thing here. The journey is the answer.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Son of a fuck, it was.

I2YsLxB.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info