Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
HBO to end The Leftovers after third season | Polygon

Damon Lindelof's critically acclaimed series The Leftovers has just been renewed for its third and final season.

The series, which just had its second season finale a couple of weeks ago, is based on Tom Perrotta's book of the same name. The show follows a group of people that have been stranded on earth after an apocalyptic event mysteriously removes the majority of humanity.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
It's a solid show but you need to understand that like Lost, you'll never get answers. If you're cool with that, watch it.

It was a lesson learned with Lost. You realized at the end of it all that any answer they gave you for the batshit insanity you were witnessing would have fell short of the explanations your brain was conjuring up.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Why do you think it's ending after 3 seasons? I can't believe this show isn't more popular - it's fantastic.

Poor ratings. It's from the creators of Lost, yes? I think shows like that just don't fly any more. People need stuff to happen right away or they lose interest. I just watched the first episode of Fargo and it could have been an entire season of a show from 2005.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Poor ratings. It's from the creators of Lost, yes? I think shows like that just don't fly any more. People need stuff to happen right away or they lose interest. I just watched the first episode of Fargo and it could have been an entire season of a show from 2005.
Yeah that's what I'm saying. No one watches it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info