Niche score of 2,363
:werd:

CoronaRita.png

SHOmuff

Doing the damn thing.
Oct 22, 2007
Wheaton
How did I miss this thread?

Some of my go-to beers include anything Leinenkugel's, New Castle, 312, Stella, etc.

My latest discovery is Revolution Brewing in Logan Square. I've tried the majority of their beers and all of them have been amazing. They are opening up a production brewery next month so their beers will be in Chicagoland liquor stores by the end of the year, if not sooner. Very excited about this. I think they have 8 or 9 beers on tap at the brew pub in Logan Square ranging from wheat beers, IPA's, brown ales, porters, stouts, and many seasonal beers. I can't say enough good things about Revolution.

SHOmuff

Doing the damn thing.
Oct 22, 2007
Wheaton
I've been drinking the shit out of some green line when I go to bdubs.

Green Line is fucking awesome.

Also, forgot to mention how great Lagunitas beers are. I always get excited when I see Little Sumpin' Sumpin' on tap. I wish I could remember the name of it (doesn't seem to be any listed on their website), but I had one of their beers last year at Front Street Cantina in Naperville and it was amazing. Must have been a seasonal brew.

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
Ahh... where do I start..

KJ, if you liked hoppy feet, try the 1.5. More alchohol and more hops, good malt backbone, minimal chocolate flavor with a little roastiness. Big hop punch though, and i think it was about 10% if i remember right. Our last brew from last weekend is a black IPA similar to hoppy feet, will be interesting to see how ours compares.

SHO, I need to hit up Revolution, been hearing good things. You ever go to Lunar Brewing on North Ave in lombard, they have a huge bottle list and get some great shit on tap. Brad from Lunar came and brewed with us last weekend, good people. Are you thinking of Lagunitas Lil' Sumpthin Wild? Its like Sumpthin sumpthin with like double the hops. Or Hop Stoopid maybe? or their Holiday Ale?

I have been liking the Sam Adams small batch beers lately, just picked up a bomber of their Baltic IPA this afternoon.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info