Bone-stock 1993 DX Automatic sedan.

Picking it up today. Discuss.

wow looks fast .i seen that on craigslist for like $1100.00 or something

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Damn, I didnt even see this thread.

Dasfinc - To say your civic is just as reliable as stink stars is dumb and very ignorant. Isnt your car broke right now? Havent you broke something everytime you go wide open throttle? (This is what I have heard) Cars can break, wither you beat on them or drive like a grandma, and the chances of something breaking on a old car are MUCH more greater than a new car. Keep driving your 15 year old car around thinking nothing will break because its a Honda.

How can you possibly say your hatch is just as fast as stink stars? Do you have 1/4 mile times to back it up? Have you raced him? I found it extreamly funny when we were at syP's house and that V6 mustang drove by and you said "slowwww" then a old 3 series drove by and you said "I can hose that". Other people also commented on what you said that day. You say these because people with motor swaped hatches run a certain time? Please dont compare your car to another car with simlar mods, its a different car with a different driver. I know plenty of instances where a car didnt run "as it should".

Ahh yes, Panda talking out his ass again.

The civic went WOT plenty of times before the transmission let go in Kamils hands, not mine.

I fully agree cars that are beat on can break, but typically lower HP cars that are well built have less tendency to break.

I don't drive my honda, I drive my focus, because its a better car IMO.

I'm allowed to say I'd beat Stink Star's SI, its called Bench Racing, I'm just having fun. I have a pile of turbo parts at home and a pair of slicks, I WILL be faster than a 07 SI, I'm not worried about that, I'm just dicking around rattling some cages because I can. I think it would be fun to race Stink's SI just for fun to see how my car performs *ala Bench racing* same reason why I compared my car to similar cars.

You can't SERIOUSLY tell me you don't purchase mods because you have seen them perform well on other cars.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Ahh yes, Panda talking out his ass again.

indeed

The civic went WOT plenty of times before the transmission let go in Kamils hands, not mine.

It dont matter who drives it, it seems when the car goes WOT it breaks...

I fully agree cars that are beat on can break, but typically lower HP cars that are well built have less tendency to break.

Well built? You put a used integra motor in a civic. You say its stock, so you didnt build anything. It dont matter the HP ANY car can break.

I don't drive my honda, I drive my focus, because its a better car IMO.

edit: I don't drive my honda, I drive my focus, because its a more reliable car IMO

I'm allowed to say I'd beat Stink Star's SI, its called Bench Racing, I'm just having fun. I have a pile of turbo parts at home and a pair of slicks, I WILL be faster than a 07 SI, I'm not worried about that, I'm just dicking around rattling some cages because I can. I think it would be fun to race Stink's SI just for fun to see how my car performs *ala Bench racing* same reason why I compared my car to similar cars.

You WILL? You should... but will? Who knows if the car will hold up, or even brake when you try to launch it.

You can't SERIOUSLY tell me you don't purchase mods because you have seen them perform well on other cars.

I dont heavily mod cars.

Last edited:

Mickey

Look at those low rates!
Feb 13, 2008
Normal, IL
Real Name
Mickey Cole
Those are all driver races. With the pig Si being the one playing catch up.

I know you and I don't get along all that well, but please try to think rationally and be reasonable while arguing. The pig Si would easily have the advantage in this race. Before my buddy had his b18c he had a b16 and got his ass destroyed by an RSX type S. Type S = Si - LSD.

Dasfinc and Stink Star. No bullshit, end this argument once and for all. Dan(dasfinc), go to the track and run your car before saying youll whoop everyones ass. I happen to be a person who tends to not believe how fast or slow a car is without some type of proof. I know my crx is slow, but I know its not much slower if at all than dasfincs car. I also know a new Si could whoop my ass. If nothing else Dasfinc and Stink star need to get together and put an end to this. For god sakes I'll buy dasfinc a double stack for his trouble to come out here.

NetChemica

Let me see your crack!
May 23, 2007
I'll race my dd vs his dd and my race car vs his race car. Seems only fair.... Considering my race car has a the same engine in it that came from the factory, and he has a motor swapped hatch. I could honestly care less how slow my civic is... Its just my daily driver.

Why are you acting like a pussy hurt little ******?

He is dicking around with his car because it is cheap and easy to work on, easy for him to gain experience.

You on the other hand keep posting how your cars are better than his.

Seems like you are trying to compensate for a small penis.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Why are you acting like a pussy hurt little ******?

He is dicking around with his car because it is cheap and easy to work on, easy for him to gain experience.

You on the other hand keep posting how your cars are better than his.

Seems like you are trying to compensate for a small penis.

i thought that was stated above by James :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info