TCG Track Day 2018 #1 June 4th Autobahn

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
You should be fine for Advanced, you're plenty fast, the biggest thing about being in advanced is letting people by you. If you're holding people up you'll get a swift talking if you're in advanced. When I was in intermediate at their track events it was like driving in advanced, tons of people using their mirrors. I was thoroughly impressed, I was also happy I wasn't in advanced with my 240hp car, cause there were a ton of cup cars running around, they'd all run me over.

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
You should be fine for Advanced, you're plenty fast, the biggest thing about being in advanced is letting people by you. If you're holding people up you'll get a swift talking if you're in advanced. When I was in intermediate at their track events it was like driving in advanced, tons of people using their mirrors. I was thoroughly impressed, I was also happy I wasn't in advanced with my 240hp car, cause there were a ton of cup cars running around, they'd all run me over.

He can try at least. I put in for myself to be in either intermediate or advanced and they put me in intermediate but my car is rather slow.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
SA2010 helmet or newer
Cotton pants (jeans), cotton shirt. (Don't want any synthetics especially underwear as they tend to melt to you vs burning off of you
Comfortable close toe shoes
recent brake fluid change
Torque wrench/air gauge
Tow hook installed

Thread Info