Talk to me about vacuum's

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Well after talking with a few people, reading reviews and watching YouTube Videos I went with a Miele.

The thing that sold me was a guy dumping a ton of shit on carpet. (sand, kitty litter, hair, etc) Then vacuuming it with a new Dyson Animal whatever. Then vacuuming it again with the Miele. I was amazed on how mich shit the Miele picked up after the Dyson already made a few passes.

I made a few test hits around the house and I really like this thing. Only thing I hate is the cord and the fact that it probably weights 40 pounds. Stuff I am going to have to live with for power tho

https://m.mieleusa.com/domestic/vac...?mat=10015340&name=Dynamic_U1_Cat&Dog_-_SHBE0
061fa7f02b3801143cf48b84c1038fbc.jpg

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
On a related note my sister bought my dad a knockoff Aldi Cordless Dyson. I will report back with my findings.

i had an actual cordless dyson and i thought it was garbage.

i wish i would have seen this post sooner...i would have suggested buying a Rainbow vacuum via ebay. i used to sell them as a living, so i have seen/used all kinds of vacuums, and none of them ever beat the rainbow! it's ability to use water as the filter instead of bags/paper makes it far superior, plus it is a certifies air purifier, so instead of nasty ass exhaust (bacteria filled) you get fresh, clean air. we sold them for $2100 at time of demonstration, but they can be had on ebay for around $500

JeffsLightning

TCG Elite Member
Mar 3, 2004
House of Power
i had an actual cordless dyson and i thought it was garbage.

i wish i would have seen this post sooner...i would have suggested buying a Rainbow vacuum via ebay. i used to sell them as a living, so i have seen/used all kinds of vacuums, and none of them ever beat the rainbow! it's ability to use water as the filter instead of bags/paper makes it far superior, plus it is a certifies air purifier, so instead of nasty ass exhaust (bacteria filled) you get fresh, clean air. we sold them for $2100 at time of demonstration, but they can be had on ebay for around $500
I used to have a couple Rainbows back in the day and didn't know they still made them. If I could find a good one for 500 I'd be on it..

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Sep 30, 2008
Jacksonville, IL
Real Name
Danny
I used to have a couple Rainbows back in the day and didn't know they still made them. If I could find a good one for 500 I'd be on it..

this is the model i sold, if you watch ebay, you can find them cheaper on occasion. hell, my buddy found one on craigslist the other day, bought the whole kit for $200 because it wasn't working, replaced a belt and sold it on ebay the same week for $800.

Rainbow E2 Blue Platinum 2 speed Vacuum Cleaner, attachments, power head nice | eBay

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info