• SOMETHING ELSE YOU DIDNT THINK OF YET

Votes: 8 10.3%

• Total voters

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
what about 70's split bumper like you have mentioned?

70splitbumper.jpg

70rear.jpg

do a built LSX 6-speed combo and beat on it...

whats cool about going with something like this, is it probably won't depreciate like a newer something will...

You're an ass. That's an amazing car I'd love to own... but man. I'm not sure I'm willing to take on another (re)build it from the ground up project this time around.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
You're an ass. That's an amazing car I'd love to own... but man. I'm not sure I'm willing to take on another (re)build it from the ground up project this time around.

:rofl:

yeah but you know you could do it... and you know you can't leave anything alone- you will be strongly tinkering with whatever you get anyways

you've got all the skillz to make one work... and you potentially may not lose your ass on it either unlike a newer car :rofl:

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
TWO MUSTANGS IN EAGLES GARAGE.

what+has+the+world+come+to.+when+you+can+t+even+_d214c8426d0766cf7ba594e65a231f5e.gif

Ole yeller will probably get traded in on this deal. I had told the wife last year when I first started thinking of selling the TA that I was going to take her car to put twins on it at which point I'd buy her something else. I think she's come to terms with this and is OK with me trading it now. :D

Thread Info