Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Well well well. Some interesting tidbits from the latest trailer.

fO5FqJ3.png

Here’s the first piece in a very interesting puzzle. Yep, that is Ben Affleck‘s Batman (or at lest someone standing in for Affleck) carrying the unconscious body of Harley Quinn to the Batmobile. As we’ve suspected, Suicide Squad will, at some point, flashback to the early days before she was a prisoner. And now we know that Batman is the one who captures her.

rgn2Vp3.png

Speaking of Batman, here’s the Caped Crusader clinging to the roof of a car driven by Joker. Harley is in the passenger seat, as we’ve seen in other pieces of footage. This is important if you want to complete the puzzle of Batman’s role in the movie. Stick with me here.

8MDCJPM.png

And now, here’s Batman, wearing some kind of breathing apparatus, leaping into the air…

42cccDB.png

…and into the water. But what is he leaping after? That’s actually revealed later in the trailer. We’ll get there momentarily.

I REALLY hope hes wrong about this part. I thought he showed up w/ the rest of the cast in the previous trailer. Would need to rewatch.

It seems to go like this: Batman chases Joker and Harley, landing on the roof of their car. Joker crashes the car (maybe deliberately?) and lands in the water. Batman leaps in after them, retrieves Harley’s body, puts her in the Batmobile, and drives her to prison. Now that could be completely wrong, but I think we just pieced together a big flashback sequence from the film. Which brings up another question: how much of the Joker’s screen time will take place entirely in flashback? Is he involved in the main plot at all? So far, we haven’t seen him share the screen with anyone other than Harley, so that’s a definite possibility.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
I literally only want to see it for Joker and Margot Robbie.

I think they could have introduced a few less characters and still done just fine really.... That or possibly tie in other members for their roles in upcoming movies...

Like figure out someone to play Cheetah since you're going to have a standalone Wonder Woman movie. Then she could be either in that or a second movie.

I believe Black Adam was in the squad in one of it's versions, toss The Rock into this to give more people an idea of who he is to get ready for his own movie.

Something like that I think would have worked, I could do without Killer Croc, etc...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info