Street Outlaws-Discovery Channel

deviantlx

TCG Elite Member
Apr 20, 2008
They're so full of shit saying they have the fastest street cars in the nation

the blue monte on that show and the black nova both get down on the street. if I remember right there was a thread on yellowbullet with ok calling out any car in the nation to race on the street.

both of them are into the 4's in the 1/8. theres a video of the blue monte lifting 500 feet out and still going 4.90. do the math.

I recognize almost all of the cars and guys. they don't normally talk like that. at least not from the cash days videos I've seen. obviously they are going to try and hype the show up a little bit. lets face it. they have to incorporate some type of "plotline" into the show or normal everyday people won't watch.

I think that's where the ladder bullshit comes from.

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove
Staged? Yeah I think so. I mean look at the light towers they had in the beginning of the show out in the field.
Will I watch it again? Yeah I will because I like to watch cars go fast.
There is a pretty big rivalry between North (Chicago'ish area) and the South (OK, Texas). I've seen most of those guys through forums and 1320.

Breze84

$ AIN'T NO PITY IN C-NOTE CITY $
Aug 30, 2010
Chi-Town....

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
God this show is such a fucking joke. The drivers are such ricers its ridiculous. Theyve broken just about every common sense rule of street racing. I understand having to fill a full hour of time but come the fuck on. This is the biggest disgrace to street racing I've ever seen.

I've never seen so many retards with such an inability to drive their own cars. EVERY race has a guy put it sideways at the stripe. Unless they are running the 1/8 it just doesn't make sense. I know its staged, but you figure the races would at least be legit

chry*bmb

You're a waste of my gas...
Apr 16, 2008
TN
I just got home from work. Ill try and finish the other 45 minutes or so tomorrow, but really? Is it worth it? Yes. Entertaining nonetheless. Better than anything else out there on TV right now, but jc. The short little shit I saw was pretty sad. Azn dude and farmtruck guy was comic relief I think. Imho. But that's a super quick glimps into the show that I saw, plus trying to see with lil kids playing in background. Not really easy to watch...

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
1001158_162830733897891_1376983436_n.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info