Stay out of Florida if your name is Trevon

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
Well considering the like value of my comment to yours. It seems most people would agree you're a pussy.

well sure and whoever has the most instagram likes surely has a better car as well. but real talk and real situations, it's a stupid move. i don't disagree that it takes some guts, but she's at work eating hohos at her desk, her kid is at school, and her hubby is driving a truck to louisiana - she very easily could have seen this guy, gone home and confronted him, and been killed. would you be saying she made the right choice then? i would agree it certainly being one that took some guts, but brave + stupid is not a good combo, and i'm sure her family would prefer she be around than talking about how brave she was in her eulogy.

blck10th

TCG Elite Member
Jan 11, 2007
well sure and whoever has the most instagram likes surely has a better car as well. but real talk and real situations, it's a stupid move. i don't disagree that it takes some guts, but she's at work eating hohos at her desk, her kid is at school, and her hubby is driving a truck to louisiana - she very easily could have seen this guy, gone home and confronted him, and been killed. would you be saying she made the right choice then? i would agree it certainly being one that took some guts, but brave + stupid is not a good combo, and i'm sure her family would prefer she be around than talking about how brave she was in her eulogy.

Are you inept? It's HER CHOICE TO PROTECT HER STUFF!!

She can decide to say fuck it I will deal with it later or go home risk the confrontation. It's apparently not the first time she's been robbed.

Whatever her reason for going home is only for her to know. It took her one shot guys dead. Done deal. Good for her. If she was at home the little fuck would still be dead.

Keep beating your vagina buddy. You're still a little pussy. You'd love for her to be dead and the thief to be alive you piece of Internet shit. We all here know you're type and stance

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005

She can decide to say fuck it I will deal with it later or go home risk the confrontation. It's apparently not the first time she's been robbed.

Whatever her reason for going home is only for her to know. It took her one shot guys dead. Done deal. Good for her. If she was at home the little fuck would still be dead.

Keep beating your vagina buddy. You're still a little pussy. You'd love for her to be dead and the thief to be alive you piece of Internet shit. We all here know you're type and stance

Not worth your time Jimmy

That's why I say focus on the News Anchor in the white dress

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake

are you? i never said it wasn't her choice. my point is simply it is a stupid choice.

but it would be a totally different situation since she did not actively put herself in it.

my type and stance as an anti-gun liberal pussy? i'm for strong 2A, and a gun owner. my type is made very clear in these forums, yet you actually seem too dumb to actually know it, as you also just said something about me being for big government in another thread. doesn't make too much sense to me since you've been on this board a while and didn't sign up yesterday. but i guess when all your brain can do is think in terms of simple labels, then i shouldn't be surprised at all the short circuits.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info