So you thought your LS motor screamed....GT350 eargasm content

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
I bet you will see many manufacturers making them. Hopefully, that will bring their prices down with competition.

i believe it was some random samsung article i just read about them saying the next cellphone will be the car...... umm no shit i hope! samsung and other major brands need to offer vehicle options with far better intergration than the others offer.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
I wasn't a Dodge fan whatsoever but I have to say the more I drive it the more I like it.

The thing that gets me about those cars is the A8 with those paddle shifters. They are awesome. The trans feels like its a dual clutch trans with how fast it shifts and how reactive those paddles are. They are great. No way I'd get a manual version.

Tight Lines

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 18, 2014
Missouri
The thing that gets me about those cars is the A8 with those paddle shifters. They are awesome. The trans feels like its a dual clutch trans with how fast it shifts and how reactive those paddles are. They are great. No way I'd get a manual version.

That is exactly why I am starting to like it more and more. I'm learning how to best use the paddles and they are a blast......dare I say better then a Manual for sure.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
That is exactly why I am starting to like it more and more. I'm learning how to best use the paddles and they are a blast......dare I say better then a Manual for sure.
I couldn't agree more. I've driven both the charger rt scat pack and the challenger rt scat pack and man they work great. You get the manual experience without the third pedal.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info