So you thought your LS motor screamed....GT350 eargasm content

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
is this the same GT350?

Lethal Shelby GT350 Kooks Exhaust Upgrade

Lethals whipple supercharged GT350 with kooks full exhaust.

BTW,

The Kooks 2015-2016 Shelby GT350 5.2-liter Complete Off-Road Competition Exhaust System (PN KOO-1154F310; $3,239.97) is made up of 1 ¾ x 1 7/8 x 3-inch stainless steel headers, a 3-inch X-pipe and a 3-inch cat-back. And, unlike the factory system, it comes in multiple pieces to allow for ease of adjustment during installation.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Paying that premium mustang price.

Paying a SVT, first year production, no competition yet, kind of price.

A GT headers and full stainless exhaust can cost close to that too. Hardly anyone has a aluminized exhaust anymore. You have to pay a arm and a leg now for the stuff. I bought probably the cheapest stainless header and exhaust system out there. It would retail about $1600-$1700.

let me be clear the mandatory track options jacking the price 8k still pisses me off :rofl:

:fu:

STFU

Same here. But the rest of the fluff got lowered to $3k, so that helps. $59k for a basically loaded GT350 is not bad. As long as you can get it for sticker or less.

A 2016 GT350 with tech package was about $57.5. Slight increase for sure. But you get the tech and track packages which you couldn't get before.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Also, find a used tech pack car. Then upgrade the radio with the aftermarket Android/apple play units. They are way better than the Premium sound and Sync3 or My Ford Touch. The MFT and Sync 3 can't be upgraded easily at all. The base radio can be replaced real easily and include RCA jacks to help upgrade the rest of the system too. Save a bunch on a car track capable car and put $1200-1500 into the stereo. Best set up around. Now you just have to find a deal on a track pack car. lol

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Me too. I've test driven them probably 4 times now. But have you seen the GT350 in person? There is something about it that screams awesome. The hype is real. And if I dont have to get a base one with cloth and that baby screen radio, IM IN.

Since they come with the track pack now, add another $3k for the convenience package, and you basically have a loaded GT350 for about $59k MSRP. Yeah quite a bit more for that compared to a loaded 2SS camaro. But seems worth it for some reason. I didnt think I would be able to swing one, but if I wait I can.

And then that leads me to thinking about hellcats too. Those are now available at invoice. So $65k for a loaded hellcat.............

if you can buy a Hellcat at invoice, its a no brainer and it should be a done deal

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
Good lord that OP...

tumblr_mz5qmg4YL41rlo1q2o1_500.gif

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
yes pratt we all know you are ok with swallowing the bigger price tag and mandatory options.

in fact i dont swallow at all but you are apparently ok with it now just let me be angry about it.

:fu: :fu:

I wanted a tech pack car anyways. For a little more I could get that and the track pack for just slightly more money. No big deal.

But after looking into the radios I would probably get a base tech pack car and mod like I mentioned above.

So go offer some money to the guys that bought base models and see if you can score one.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
correct. I would wait for more aftermarket options for Android Auto or Apply Play. Better than sync three and integrates into your phone better.

raxiom should be coming soon too

i mention raxiom because ive actually used that brand and installed one in my uncles gt500 why back up cam qctivation while in drive capabilities?

simple. to watch how fast the other dude disappears behind you..... :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info