Shooting at GLD??

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
I'm sure you're 100% free of committing any crimes ever, right? Being caught or not. So we hang every person that shoots a gun. What do we start doing to people who speed, don't pay their child support, cheat their taxes (but just a little bit)?

You can't just go and execute people, it doesn't solve anything. It makes more outrage.

Going to go out on a limb here and guess you're a white middle class male. Least socially disadvantaged group on the planet. You need to look at things from more than your perspective.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Complete BS!!!!!!!

When the animals are all hung, eventually people will get the hint if you become a POS criminal you die immediately!!!
The majority of these animals have a huge ass record.
Get a fair trial, hung the next day at 0900.
A piece of rope is cheap, and we won't have to deal with the repeat offenders 5-10-20 times!!!!!

Even if it doesn't deter these animals from becoming a criminal, they will remove them from our decent society!!!!!!!

So again my statement stands, and is the only answer that will work.
Remove criminals from the gene pool permanently!!!!
I'm sick of these clueless pussy's that think all these animals can be saved??????
They can't, and they forfeited their right to live when they became a POS criminal!!!!

WOW!!!
I would like to know what fucking world you live in???

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Good friend of mine was there yesterday but left about an hour or so before this happened. He was with his wife and son and said you could see/sense something was going to happen. He figured it was just going to be a big ass brawl as there were some pretty heated arguments and near fights thru out the day.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
FOwZ77O.gif

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Where was the hero concealed carrier to save the day?

*pokes bear with stick*
The hero CCW holder would know not to get involved...which they probably didn't.

It wasn't a shooter taking innocent people out, where a CCW owner may get involved, it was gang activity and you'd have to be pretty stupid to get in the middle of it to be "Mr. Hero" and probably end up dead.

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
Doesn't work like that. We already have the highest incarceration rate in the world. Taxpayers foot the bill to put these people in jail, they get out and go commit the same crimes. Capital punishment is very ineffective also. It's a cultural issue not a criminal one. Every society has their own scourge to deal with.

The incarceration rate is high due to the war on drugs.

What happens is that we lock up violent offenders (gun, robbery, murder, etc.) and they get let go too easily or we don't enforce the laws strictly enough on the books. This needs to stop and I am tired of reading stories where someone was let out early just to commit another violent crime.

Where I think capital punishment is needed is for child molesters, rapists, and murderers. I personally feel that if you mess with a kid, your punishment should be swift.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
The incarceration rate is high due to the war on drugs.

What happens is that we lock up violent offenders (gun, robbery, murder, etc.) and they get let go too easily or we don't enforce the laws strictly enough on the books. This needs to stop and I am tired of reading stories where someone was let out early just to commit another violent crime.

Where I think capital punishment is needed is for child molesters, rapists, and murderers. I personally feel that if you mess with a kid, your punishment should be swift.

Add in torture and kidnapping, which includes human trafficking

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
No issue with executing a criminal if he / she is found guilty of murder, kidnapping, torture, rape, child molestation. Granted, give him/her an appeal opportunity two mos after being found guilty, but if the guilty verdict is confirm, then execute.

iirc the last i read, the wrongful conviction rate for those sentenced to death was already fairly credibly estimated to be around 4%. so this is on the cases that are looked at the hardest because the stakes are so high. it would not be wild to speculate that it's higher in other cases.

if you really like this extreme of a form of punishment, there's this thing called sharia law that you guys might really like, you can get a first hand view of it if you go visit saudi arabia because they will nudge foreigners to the front of public executions so that you can see what a good job they're doing of punishing bad people.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
This is why I hate ALL scumbag people, regardless of race. You wanna kill each other? Great, do it in your shithole slum not a drag track filled with people trying to enjoy their day. While I typically carry there as I do everywhere, GLD was a place I never felt threatened. I was saying yesterday that I feel sorry for the people that had to witness that, however, they don't seem to really care.

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area

Typical moron reply.
So if hitler and Mother Theresa are both against priests screwing a little boy,
because hitler is a POS evil human being, the right answer is automatically wrong!!!

I don't give a damn who agrees or disagrees, a priest screwing a little boy is wrong.
It makes zero difference if a guy that's murdered 11 people agrees with what's right, it's still right!!!!

This is a thread about an animal murdering 3 people, if anyone wants to debate how to stop people from cheating on taxes,
speeding, conning little old ladies etc, start a thread.
The answer to stopping those crimes is easy also if you're not a clueless pussy.
The punishment should "NEVER" fit the crime!!!!
Risk to reward should be brutal!!!!
You want to stop crime, make it hurt, make it hurt bad, and people won't risk it.
I know I sure as frick won't speed if 5 over is $1000 fine!!!!
10 over is $5000 fine!!!

Pretty easy to stop crime if you really want to.
Swift, severe, consistent punishment that scares people into not being a criminal!!!!

For the record wrong again, mother Polish/Irish, Father Hispanic.
Enlisted at 17 years 2 month's old with $13 in my pocket.
So I didn't get jack I didn't earn!!!!!!!!
Been looked down at, under estimated my entire life because of my name.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008

Typical moron reply.
So if hitler and Mother Theresa are both against priests screwing a little boy,
because hitler is a POS evil human being, the right answer is automatically wrong!!!

I don't give a damn who agrees or disagrees, a priest screwing a little boy is wrong.
It makes zero difference if a guy that's murdered 11 people agrees with what's right, it's still right!!!!

This is a thread about an animal murdering 3 people, if anyone wants to debate how to stop people from cheating on taxes,
speeding, conning little old ladies etc, start a thread.
The answer to stopping those crimes is easy also if you're not a clueless pussy.
The punishment should "NEVER" fit the crime!!!!
Risk to reward should be brutal!!!!
You want to stop crime, make it hurt, make it hurt bad, and people won't risk it.
I know I sure as frick won't speed if 5 over is $1000 fine!!!!
10 over is $5000 fine!!!

Pretty easy to stop crime if you really want to.
Swift, severe, consistent punishment that scares people into not being a criminal!!!!

For the record wrong again, mother Polish/Irish, Father Hispanic.
Enlisted at 17 years 2 month's old with $13 in my pocket.
So I didn't get jack I didn't earn!!!!!!!!
Been looked down at, under estimated my entire life because of my name.

When you type the way you do and present arguments in the manner you do and then start your post off with "typical moron reply" the irony is so thick I feel like a good set of cutlery might still have a problem cutting through it.

Go buy a clue. Life isn't as black and white as you so desperately want it to be.

On a side note, it sounds like North Korea would be RIGHT up your alley! North Korea is best Korea.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info