Shooting at GLD??

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area

POS animals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can blame the pussy ass politicians 100% for not having the balls to remove these animals from society!!!!!!!!!!
Like I posted many times, 1st strike, you're removed from society permanently!!!!!
Commit a violent crime, you hang at 0900 the next day!!!!!!!!!!

Someone needs to get some damn balls and fix this PUSSY ASS COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
I keep reading people on FB saying how theyre shocked that everyone seems so calm...

What do you expect, these idiots deal with this shit on a daily basis. Theyre numb to it at this point.

Amen.

Being there while it happened, scary. The fact that it happened, business as usual. Two murders within a couple blocks of my place last week. I'm not the target so I'm not all that concerned.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen

POS animals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can blame the pussy ass politicians 100% for not having the balls to remove these animals from society!!!!!!!!!!
Like I posted many times, 1st strike, you're removed from society permanently!!!!!
Commit a violent crime, you hang at 0900 the next day!!!!!!!!!!

Someone needs to get some damn balls and fix this PUSSY ASS COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't work like that. We already have the highest incarceration rate in the world. Taxpayers foot the bill to put these people in jail, they get out and go commit the same crimes. Capital punishment is very ineffective also. It's a cultural issue not a criminal one. Every society has their own scourge to deal with.

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area
Doesn't work like that.
We already have the highest incarceration rate in the world.
Taxpayers foot the bill to put these people in jail, they get out and go commit the same crimes.
Capital punishment is very ineffective also.
It's a cultural issue not a criminal one.
Every society has their own scourge to deal with.

Complete BS!!!!!!!

When the animals are all hung, eventually people will get the hint if you become a POS criminal you die immediately!!!
The majority of these animals have a huge ass record.
Get a fair trial, hung the next day at 0900.
A piece of rope is cheap, and we won't have to deal with the repeat offenders 5-10-20 times!!!!!

Even if it doesn't deter these animals from becoming a criminal, they will remove them from our decent society!!!!!!!

So again my statement stands, and is the only answer that will work.
Remove criminals from the gene pool permanently!!!!
I'm sick of these clueless pussy's that think all these animals can be saved??????
They can't, and they forfeited their right to live when they became a POS criminal!!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info