"Rapidly Intensifying" Hurricane Irma Barreling Straight Toward The East Coast

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
The news crews are prefacing their reports with "We don't know where the real path will be). That's right. They don't. I looked at several of the big weather sites and Wunderground's projections still show the storm turning before Florida. The news is taking the worst projections and trying to turn them into scared viewers. They almost always do this down here.

Let's see where the path is once the storm gets further along.

I will say the news has people freaking out down here. Old people are scrambling for generators and water.

It has been 100 years since there were two major hurricanes in a row and I'm hoping that continues for 100 more.

2QuikTA

Addict
May 30, 2011
The news crews are prefacing their reports with "We don't know where the real path will be). That's right. They don't. I looked at several of the big weather sites and Wunderground's projections still show the storm turning before Florida. The news is taking the worst projections and trying to turn them into scared viewers. They almost always do this down here.

Let's see where the path is once the storm gets further along.

I will say the news has people freaking out down here. Old people are scrambling for generators and water.

It has been 100 years since there were two major hurricanes in a row and I'm hoping that continues for 100 more.

I can buy into that though. I'd rather people are prepared for something that doesn't happen over being caught with their pants down when it does.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Latest Wunderground projections:

at201711.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info